The General Election

Frankly, this isn't looking good, period.

Why? Nothing unexpected has really happened yet.

I mean there were a bunch of dominoes that needed to fall for Trump.

He's hit them all so far... and nearly pulled off the upset in a state he had a 10% chance to win... lost by 7000 votes in VA.

He's hit them all so far... and nearly pulled off the upset in a state he had a 10% chance to win... lost by 7000 votes in VA.

VA's near loss is only relevant if it's a sign of things to come for the other states that matter (NH, NV, Michigan).

VA's near loss is only relevant if it's a sign of things to come for the other states that matter (NH, NV, Michigan).

I believe it is. A bunch of "silent" supporters that weren't responding in the polls IMO.

I suspect that it might be. I mean -- these things don't happen in a vacuum. But you're right; we need to see where the dust settles and figure out what happened after that.

If the Democrats do lose, I hope their postmortem doesn't lead to a buffoon candidate in 2020.

I just hope patriotism doesn't become illegal. How weird is it to offend someone in America about your love for America....

We love America, too.

• Fire 2

I believe it is. A bunch of "silent" supporters that weren't responding in the polls IMO.

A lot of people were reluctant to show public support for Trump due to fear of personal backlash, but are willing to make a final vote for Trump in the actual ballot, which is secret.

• Fire 1

Like a silent verbal?