The General Election

Can't wait to buy some stocks!

You really haven't made a single serious post before, have you?

Why would I not buy stocks when they have dropped?

Maybe I'm reading too much into your posts, but I am assuming you foresee a Trump presidency and want to capitalize by buying stocks in the morning. If he's elected you should wait until he abolishes NAFTA as that will be when the markets start bottoming out.

Most of the stuff I want to buy will be low enough tomorrow just becuase of what has happend tonight regardless of the outcome. So, I will be happy!

What have you done, America?

We've decided we're sick of the political slime terrorizing DC.

The victory of the pro-life movement tonight is momentous, and I am very very proud to be in this country.

Yes, Trump was very blunt is his pro-life views and took a strong stand on that in his speeches and the debates.

The effect this will have on the Supreme Court is awesome.

• Fire 2

Florida second state to flip from 2012.

Ohio and Florida total 47 electoral votes. Leaving the remaining states unchanged from 2012 that would take the 332-206 Obama win down to 285-253.

Trump would have to flip Michigan or Pennsylvania or sweep Iowa-Nevada-New Hampshire (in all likelihood).

Just a note on this: Two of these scenarios would actually be 269-269 (if I can count).

And wouldn't that be fun.

What's more terrifying: a Trump presidency, or living among those who actually voted for him?

Living among those who voted for Clinton

I fear going to work tomorrow. They play CNN in the breakroom for some ungodly reason and all of my coworkers will likely be suicidal tomorrow, whereas I was going to feel that way regardless of who won :dunno

The victory of the pro-life movement tonight is momentous, and I am very very proud to be in this country.

You've elected (possibly) a reality TV-show host with no political experience to run the country. Someone who has lied to you throughout the campaign, who has openly brokered the role of president to unelected persons.

You've thrown the world financial market into chaos, lost value to the dollar, and weakened America's standing around the world.

You have no idea who or what this man is. You've fallen for a soundbite and a slogan.

You have endorsed the abuse of women, the segregation of the infirm, xenophobia and misogyny.

You should not be proud. You should be ashamed.

The saddest part - you'll probably regret this at some point in your life. You just don't get it yet.

• Fire 4

You've elected (possibly) a reality TV-show host with no political experience to run the country. Someone who has lied to you throughout the campaign, who has openly brokered the role of president to unelected persons.

You've thrown the world financial market into chaos, lost value to the dollar, and weakened America's standing around the world.

You have no idea who or what this man is. You've fallen for a soundbite and a slogan.

You have endorsed the abuse of women, the segregation of the infirm, xenophobia and misogyny.

The saddest part - you'll probably regret this at some point in your life. You just don't get it yet.

Oh Knapp. I would never have supported Hillary. Trump will hire the best advisors money can buy and we'll fine, I promise you.

Ohio and Florida total 47 electoral votes. Leaving the remaining states unchanged from 2012 that would take the 332-206 Obama win down to 285-253.

Trump would have to flip Michigan or Pennsylvania or sweep Iowa-Nevada-New Hampshire (in all likelihood).

Just a note on this: Two of these scenarios would actually be 269-269 (if I can count).

it could come down to omahas 1 vote

It'd be a quick vote for Trump by the Republican congress

And people are giddy.

And people are giddy.

BRB, I believe you're a Trump supporter by your post. I am giddy. I don't think 80% of what Knapp said is true.