The General Election

Hate is winning.

Corruption and incompetence is losing.

Are you familiar with the term 'irony'?

The only irony is you and all the groupthink Trump bashers on here stating he had no chance, citing Nate Silver and many others that it would never happen.

Since you are apparently one of those who needs to touch the fire before they learn, Trump hasn't exhibited any corruption and incompetence in a political arena only because he has ZERO political experience. He has at no point in his campaign done anything to suggest he is fit for any level of office. Nothing, and I mean nothing, good will come of his presidency.

First off, Obama had zero leadership experience prior to becoming POTUS, and that has shown in his failures these past 8 years. Second, political experience is not what people want in this country...they want to "drain the swamp" and change Washington, so putting in another political insider is not what voters wanted.

Hate is winning.

The only irony is you and all the groupthink Trump bashers on here stating he had no chance, citing Nate Silver and many others that it would never happen.

Since you are apparently one of those who needs to touch the fire before they learn, Trump hasn't exhibited any corruption and incompetence in a political arena only because he has ZERO political experience. He has at no point in his campaign done anything to suggest he is fit for any level of office. Nothing, and I mean nothing, good will come of his presidency.

This is why I think many Americans will leave the country!

And hopefully they do not return...

Hate is winning.

First off, Obama had zero leadership experience prior to becoming POTUS, and that has shown in his failures these past 8 years. Second, political experience is not what people want in this country...they want to "drain the swamp" and change Washington, so putting in another political insider is not what voters wanted.

Zero? Really? Jesus christ.....

Hate is winning.

Calm down...I know you are in panic mode now.

I want Trump not to be president.

And it's extremely likely that a slight majority of the country feels the opposite.

Then this is a nation of fools, and we're all going to suffer the consequences.

I mean ... it's kind of presumptions to assume that people who disagree with you are fools.

Trump is only barely behind Obama's political experience when he was elected. Obama had been in politics for a bit but never in any sort of major leading role.

And just because people don't like Hilary's politics doesn't make them fools. Trump has plenty of issues but he may have benefited from not having much policy for people to go against. Hilary has plenty of policy and government decisions for people to dislike.

It's one thing to hate Clinton. It's a huge dose of foolishness to elect a reality show star as President of the United States.

No amount of lipstick will make that pig any prettier.

That's what happens if you only have two choices.

Continuing to refer to him as a reality show star is choosing to focus on a minute percentage of what he's done - not as in accomplishments but in actual time spent doing whatever. And it seems to be that's the short-sightedness that you're accusing a majority of voters of having.

• Fire 2

Hate is winning.

Being face to face with the dipshittery pushing us to the brink is hard to handle.

Hate is winning.

Being face to face with the dipshittery pushing us to the brink is hard to handle.

That's how I felt 8 years ago...I feel your pain.