The General Election

This isn't even going to be close.

It's a fair cop.

America is very, very red today.

We'll work to turn it back around.

That's the thing too, people were saying that the Republican party had lost its way and maybe it has, but what has this done to the Democratic party? Pretty damaging I'm guessing........

I still think the Republican Party is a mess.

They will have a chance to rectify that with the power they will now have.

They now have to come up with actual solutions.

Jury is still out on if they can go that.

I think they will come through. The Dems failed when they had full control in 2009 to 2011 as Obama wasted all his time on Obamacare which may have just cost the Dems this election.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad clinton is losing.

Me too. Cannot stand the woman and haven't been happy she's the "anointed one" for the Democrats this whole time. If just about anyone else were winning, I'd be OK.It's not that Clinton is losing. Screw her & the horse she rode in on.It's that Trump is going to be President of the United States.This isn't a game.
yeah it is a game. Elitest politicians have been playing games with our lives and our futures for generations. This is just one big f#*k you to the system.

So was electing Caesar. So was electing Saturninas.

The Roman Republic didn't survive those populist middle fingers.

But hey, go Trump right?

• Fire 2

Welp. America actually did it tonight. Hopefully he grows up in the next 2 months and realizes that he is the leader of all Americans, and is not the vengeful person he had been.

I also hope that the Rs in the house/senate have the spine to keep him in check. But I really doubt that as the vast majority haven't done that so far.

• Fire 2

Caesar was a brilliant war hero. Trump is more Caligula.

I still think the Republican Party is a mess.

They will have a chance to rectify that with the power they will now have.

I laughed. Almost.

Democrats can only blame themselves for this. Bernie would have been a better choice than Clinton IMO. All those votes for Johnson/Stein/McMullin would have went to him

Third party didn't even register in this race, IMO. There was remarkably low support, in typical ranges -- to me, it's basically a wash.

The best I can offer is that while Bernie may in hindsight have been a better strategic choice, I -- and many others -- would not have been pleased had he actually captured the nomination.

But in the primaries, I'm thinking about the direction I want to see more than who might win against whom in the general.

Democrats can only blame themselves for this. Bernie would have been a better choice than Clinton IMO. All those votes for Johnson/Stein/McMullin would have went to him

I can blame their leadership. They went with Clinton, and in some ways it made sense because she has brought a lot of money to the Democratic party, but they still should have gone with what the primary voters wanted.

Welllp. America actually did it tonight. Hopefully he grows up in the next 2 months and realizes that he is the leader of all Americans, and is not the vengeful person he had been.

I also hope that the Rs in the house/senate have the spine to keep him in check. But I really doubt that as the vast majority haven't done that so far.

Gotta hope that they bent over so that they could keep their seats, and now that they have them they can stiffen up and make sure bs doesn't get through.

The impassioned defense of the worst two presidential candidates in modern history is truly amazing.

Except nobody is defending her. Nobody wanted her. She was always the lesser of two evils.

Trump voters are openly supporting their candidate. Clinton voters are pretty clear they were voting against Trump.

Nobody is defending her right now because it doesn't appear there is much to defend.

You can't honestly say that no one has been advocating for her over the last year or however long it's been.