The General Election

There's no reason to post this in the press hall except as yet another lie concerning the low turnout for his inauguration. This guy - what's the term? "Precious snowflake"?

Wasn't he sworn in on January 20, 2017? :facepalm: #AlternativeFacts

• Fire 2

So, this is actually a picture of the women's march.

:laughpound

Hm. I find this hard to believe. The Women's March did not populate the Capitol steps (or whatever you call the stage they built over them). Nor am I sure they would have been allowed to. The rally was not held there, and nor did the crowds center here, I believe.

The much more plausible explanation to me is a typo on the date.

Good choice on the photographer's part, only showing part of the Mall ;) We do have other shots, though.

This is a pic of Obama's inaugural by this same photographer from the same location from 2013. The date is 1/21/13, the sky is different, the crowds are different, so this isn't likely to be from Obama's inauguration.

ED3bgD7.jpg

Also, here's the same dude's photo from 2009. Different again.

SjZrqZJ.jpg

Or yet again the use of President Obama's inaugural...

That would be frightening!

I think it's just a typo, though: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-tweets-inauguration-photo-wrong-date-article-1.2954433

“It was midnight, it was such a rush,” said Shirmohammadi, an Iranian immigrant who runs the Panoramic Visions photography service in Washington.

“We just corrected it,” he said.

Hard to tell from the resolution, but probably in person it's a little more obvious.

So, this is actually a picture of the women's march.

:laughpound

Hm. I find this hard to believe. The Women's March did not populate the Capitol steps (or whatever you call the stage they built over them). Nor am I sure they would have been allowed to. The rally was not held there, and nor did the crowds center here, I believe.

The much more plausible explanation to me is a typo on the date.

Good choice on the photographer's part, only showing part of the Mall ;) We do have other shots, though.

Pssst....I was joking.