The General Election

This is what it was. Not clear it's relevant. Perhaps if they deleted it it's also inaccurate:http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-voter-fraud-expert-phillips-20170130-story.html

A man who President Donald Trump has promoted as an authority on voter fraud was registered to vote in multiple states during the 2016 presidential election, the Associated Press has learned.

Gregg Phillips, whose unsubstantiated claim that the election was marred by 3 million illegal votes was tweeted by the president, was listed on the rolls in Alabama, Texas and Mississippi, according to voting records and election officials in those states. He voted only in Alabama in November, records show.

Obviously this BS of people registered in two states being evidence of voter fraud is just that....BS and Trump is so friggen clueless about it.

My question is, obviously this is a common thing. Wouldn't that really screw up all the voter statistics from an election and how many voters are eligible and registered in a state?

Hell, I'm probably registered in both Nebraska and Iowa and didn't even know it.

I believe there are one hell of a lot of people who move that dont realize you have to un-register when you move away.

I would absolutely love it if someone found out trump is registered in two or three states.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's registered in Florida and New York. And it wouldn't matter at all. But the problem is he spouts sh#t that doesn't matter every day and makes it into a big deal and then it's gobbled up by the masses.

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's a very click-baity post you've got there, TGHusker.

Campus Reform, is the source? What are they about?

Campus Reform is an American conservative-leaning news website focused on higher education. It is operated by Leadership Institute and its reporters are students.

In September 2015 Campus Reform said its website had received 9.3 million page views in the past year.

The news site is known for conservative journalism, where it reports on what it claims are incidents of liberal bias and restrictions on free speech on American college campuses.

The Leadership Institute? Wonder what they're about...

The Leadership Institute is a 501©(3) non-profit organization located in Arlington, Virginia that teaches "political technology."

The Institute was founded in 1979 by conservative activist Morton C. Blackwell. Its mission is to "increase the number and effectiveness of conservative activists" and to "identify, train, recruit and place conservatives in politics, government, and media."

The Leadership Institute offers 44 types of training seminars at its Arlington headquarters, around the United States, and occasionally in foreign countries. In 2014, the Institute trained 18,182. Since its 1979 founding, the Leadership Institute has trained more than 161,271 students. Alumni include Grover Norquist, Ralph Reed, Jeff Gannon, Senator Mitch McConnell, Governor Mike Pence, James O'Keefe, new members of the 113th Congress, and elected officials in all 50 states.

That's OK. I think I'll pass on giving them a page view.

If the genders were reversed (teach loves this) Hilary would be viewed as a cut throat politician who never really did much.

Trump would be an unattractive bimbo, basically Sarah Palin without the looks. And I'm only mentioning looks because even Hilary couldn't avoid it.