The General Election

But Obama was gunna seize power and serve a lifetime term!

My father was convinced of this. I'm going to laugh my ass off if Trump now tries it.

That said, I'll file this in the same file I put my father's horrific predictions about Obama.

Yeah, same here. Trump's already saying he doesn't like the job. It's far more likely that he just bails than tries to make himself dictator for life.

Agree with ^^^^ - He's gotten what he wanted out of the job already, - governing is work - He'd rather play. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he doesn't run in 2020 but he may keep that campaign office open for his daughter to step into the role or her husband - I think they pretty much are calling the shots anyway.

Agree with ^^^^ - He's gotten what he wanted out of the job already, - governing is work - He'd rather play. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he doesn't run in 2020 but he may keep that campaign office open for his daughter to step into the role or her husband - I think they pretty much are calling the shots anyway.

No doubt! That's where his money is made in regards to the whole President "thing".

My father was convinced of this. I'm going to laugh my ass off if Trump now tries it.

That said, I'll file this in the same file I put my father's horrific predictions about Obama.

Yeah, same here. Trump's already saying he doesn't like the job. It's far more likely that he just bails than tries to make himself dictator for life.

I could honestly see him ducking out the second they get a tax reform through that includes a crapload of tax cuts for the wealthy.

Once he's ensured himself a nice, fat payday, it'd be time to ride off into the sun.

• Fire 1

I could honestly see him ducking out the second they get a tax reform through that includes a crapload of tax cuts for the wealthy.

Once he's ensured himself a nice, fat payday, it'd be time to ride off into the sun.

Yes but he would have to do it in a face saving, ego stroking way - maybe hint at a serious medical condition and must leave the office at once. Once MP takes over, he miraculously gets better. We'll never know what medical issue it is because the info will be kept in the lockbox with his taxes. :o My wife says I'm a bit to sarcastic. :sarcasm maybe I am, maybe I'm not.

• Fire 2

Yes but he would have to do it in a face saving, ego stroking way - maybe hint at a serious medical condition and must leave the office at once. Once MP takes over, he miraculously gets better. We'll never know what medical issue it is because the info will be kept in the lockbox with his taxes. :o My wife says I'm a bit to sarcastic. :sarcasm maybe I am, maybe I'm not.

I'd say that's not at all unrealistic, sadly, my friend... :facepalm:

I don't think he'll do it but he's much more likely to do it than anyone before him, just based off the things he says about the media and other government agencies and branches.

He wants to break up the court/district that recently ruled against him (I don't know much about fed judges).

All I know is that seems to literally be the only thing Democrats control (as much as you can control judges) and since he lost he wants to change the rules.

Hillary says she lost the election because of Russian hackers and the Comey letter. Both of which are probably at least part to blame.

But she's just so generally unlikable, and that's not being brought up by anyone. A more charismatic leader, male or female, wipes the floor with the Orange buffoon.

• Fire 3

Hillary says she lost the election because of Russian hackers and the Comey letter. Both of which are probably at least part to blame.

But she's just so generally unlikable, and that's not being brought up by anyone. A more charismatic leader, male or female, wipes the floor with the Orange buffoon.

Totally agree.

She also blamed herself. "Absolute personal responsibility."

She also blamed herself. "Absolute personal responsibility."

So she agrees with Knapp.