The General Election

http://www.gallup.com/poll/193913/clinton-image-lowest-point-two-decades.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

Gallop has Clinton image polling moving in the wrong direction for her and the party. 57% unfavorable.

That certainly isn't a good rating. If there is a brightside, Trump is even worse (61% unfavorable).

So, we can add them together and they are 118% unfavorable.

Works for me.

• Fire 1

http://www.gallup.com/poll/193913/clinton-image-lowest-point-two-decades.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

Gallop has Clinton image polling moving in the wrong direction for her and the party. 57% unfavorable.

That certainly isn't a good rating. If there is a brightside, Trump is even worse (61% unfavorable).

So, we can add them together and they are 118% unfavorable.

Works for me.

"118% unfavorable"

that made me laugh.

With their synergies, I'll push that total to 140% unfavorable.

that makes me cry.

• Fire 2

The only ones that matter are the Bushes - the former Repub presidents. Trump is opposed to the Bush trade deals and wars - big components of their administrations. However, I don't think Reagan (OK I know - they are miles apart philosophically) would have support Trump either

The only ones that matter are the Bushes - the former Repub presidents. Trump is opposed to the Bush trade deals and wars - big components of their administrations. However, I don't think Reagan (OK I know - they are miles apart philosophically) would have support Trump either

ALL PRESIDENTS MATTER

( :D )

• Fire 4

I just want to reiterate this, from a convo in another thread:

Russia wants Trump to win this election, because Trump loves Russia.

The DNC email thing was a bombshell, but this is the key takeaway for me. I challenge anyone to read that article and not connect the dots. The Russians are indeed behind this leak, and they've decided on their candidate.

• Fire 2

This is the sort of quid pro quo that seems totally fine to me. #BothSides...?

It's sort of hard to see how Trump doesn't lose every state. That in fact, he could win enough of them to land the presidency.

He is one hell of a communicator. He, apparently, has a rare gift for inspiration.

I just want to reiterate this, from a convo in another thread:

Russia wants Trump to win this election, because Trump loves Russia.

The DNC email thing was a bombshell, but this is the key takeaway for me. I challenge anyone to read that article and not connect the dots. The Russians are indeed behind this leak, and they've decided on their candidate.

Some are thinking that part of the reason that he doesn't want to release his taxes is that it will have a lot of dealings with Russia.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/25/george_will_trump_doesnt_want_to_release_tax_returns_because_he_is_deeply_involved_in_dealing_with_russia.html

ALL PRESIDENTS MATTER

( :D )

:thumbs

This is a joke twitter account, but this is actually true. His followers are drunk on the delivery of his words, ignoring the content. He has to keep them distracted by more and more bombastic statements or they're going to get bored and start asking questions.

The debates could be a train wreck.

• Fire 1

That's not suspicious at all. Let's vote for a guy who claims to be a financial guru, but won't disclose his finances to the people he expects to vote for him.

Oh come on Knapp, I'm left leaning on many things especially this election and certainly would never vote for trump but you and others made this a non issue when it was hilary declining to put out her tax info and Wall Street speech transcripts earlier on in the cycle but now this is big news to you?

That's not suspicious at all. Let's vote for a guy who claims to be a financial guru, but won't disclose his finances to the people he expects to vote for him.

Oh come on Knapp, I'm left leaning on many things especially this election and certainly would never vote for trump but you and others made this a non issue when it was hilary declining to put out her tax info and Wall Street speech transcripts earlier on in the cycle but now this is big news to you?

I must have missed this. When did we discuss this about Clinton, and when did I say it was OK for her not to release this stuff? Are you confusing me with someone else?

Every Republican nominee since Nixon (Reagan, Bush I, Dole, Bush II, McCain & Romney) has released their taxes for public scrutiny. It's part of the electorate's ability to do due diligence.

• Fire 1