The General Election

You do realize that Trump has been caught lying one heck of a lot....right?

I just find it funny when you accuse the other person of being so horrible because she lies than then fully support another friggen lier.

Or calling one out of touch with reality when the other wants to build a two thousand mile long wall...

1. What exactly has Trump flat out lied about and tried to hide? I'd like you to tell me that, because what I observe is that people who oppose Trump take every minor thing he does and blow it out of proportion and try to put it on level playing field with Hillary's garbage. They're not remotely on the same level.

2. I fully believe that when he becomes President, the wall will happen. And even if we get stuck paying for it, it's pennies compared to the trade deficit that he will help fix.

Please answer #1. Thank you

He lied about making Mexico pay for his wall.

He lied about the wall costing $4 billion.

He lied about the wall ever being built.

That's just off the top of my head. He knows very well that he's not going to do any of this. Yet he alleges they'll happen anyway. Those are lies.

Here's a few more, courtesy of Politico:

With the GOP front-runner scooping up delegates in a march toward the Republican nomination, POLITICO subjected a week’s worth of his words to our magazine’s fact-checking process. We chronicled 4.6 hours of stump speeches and press conferences, from a rally in Concord, N.C., on Monday to a rally on Friday in St. Louis.

The result: more than five dozen statements deemed mischaracterizations, exaggerations, or simply false – the kind of stuff that would have been stripped from one of our stories, or made the whole thing worthy of the spike. It equates to roughly one misstatement every five minutes on average.

From warning of the death of Christianity in America to claiming that he is taking no money from donors, the Manhattan billionaire and reality-show celebrity said something far from truthful many times over to the thousands of people packed into his raucous rallies. His remarks represent an extraordinary mix of inaccurate claims about domestic and foreign policy and personal and professional boasts that rarely measure up when checked against primary sources.

Many were straight-up wrong, such as his claim that the United States has a “$500 billion a year trade deficit with China,” which has been debunked over and over by fact checkers, and his statement that he never settles lawsuits, when in fact he has.

In other instances, Trump stretches the limits of reality to distort the records of his rivals. Marco Rubio was a main target last week and saw Trump twist the truth about his immigration position to warn voters that the senator is “totally in favor of amnesty.”

This article was just compiling errors, falsehoods & lies from ONE WEEK.

• Fire 2

You do realize that Trump has been caught lying one heck of a lot....right? I just find it funny when you accuse the other person of being so horrible because she lies than then fully support another friggen lier.

Or calling one out of touch with reality when the other wants to build a two thousand mile long wall...
1. What exactly has Trump flat out lied about and tried to hide? I'd like you to tell me that, because what I observe is that people who oppose Trump take every minor thing he does and blow it out of proportion and try to put it on level playing field with Hillary's garbage. They're not remotely on the same level. 2. I fully believe that when he becomes President, the wall will happen. And even if we get stuck paying for it, it's pennies compared to the trade deficit that he will help fix. Please answer #1. Thank you
He lied about making Mexico pay for his wall.He lied about the wall costing $4 billion.He lied about the wall ever being built.That's just off the top of my head. He knows very well that he's not going to do any of this. Yet he alleges they'll happen anyway. Those are lies.

LOL

So you've got nothing then?

You do realize that Trump has been caught lying one heck of a lot....right?

I just find it funny when you accuse the other person of being so horrible because she lies than then fully support another friggen lier.

1. What exactly has Trump flat out lied about and tried to hide? I'd like you to tell me that, because what I observe is that people who oppose Trump take every minor thing he does and blow it out of proportion and try to put it on level playing field with Hillary's garbage. They're not remotely on the same level.

2. I fully believe that when he becomes President, the wall will happen. And even if we get stuck paying for it, it's pennies compared to the trade deficit that he will help fix.

Please answer #1. Thank you

Wow....that is absolutely totally impressive. You are so in love with this man that you have totally blocked out any of his faults.

On top of the link Knapp put up, here is another one:

LINK

As you can see from the graph, most of the statements they have checked have been anywhere from mostly false to "pants on fire".

• Fire 3

You do realize that Trump has been caught lying one heck of a lot....right? I just find it funny when you accuse the other person of being so horrible because she lies than then fully support another friggen lier.

1. What exactly has Trump flat out lied about and tried to hide? I'd like you to tell me that, because what I observe is that people who oppose Trump take every minor thing he does and blow it out of proportion and try to put it on level playing field with Hillary's garbage. They're not remotely on the same level. 2. I fully believe that when he becomes President, the wall will happen. And even if we get stuck paying for it, it's pennies compared to the trade deficit that he will help fix. Please answer #1. Thank you
He lied about making Mexico pay for his wall.He lied about the wall costing $4 billion.He lied about the wall ever being built.That's just off the top of my head. He knows very well that he's not going to do any of this. Yet he alleges they'll happen anyway. Those are lies.

LOL

Ummmm........ :facepalm: wow.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/transcript-donald-trump-national-security-speech-224273

Trump's response to Orlando, Radical Islamic Terror, and Clinton/Obama. He will make this THE ISSUE of the campaign.

I have to say, boarder control and immigration policy is an important item to me. It will be more than interesting to see where this debate goes.

One campaign will make it about gun control and the other will make it about boarder control. We'll see who wins the argument.

LOL

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

From November, 2015 - Donald Trump’s 8 (Most Recent) Blatant Lies

Chronicling Donald Trump’s Lies

And pages and pages and pages of more - all with attribution.

• Fire 1

While I don't agree with some of Trump's statements and the timing of his tweet yesterday, he is right that this administration is failing the American people when it comes to fighting terrorism. While everyone is excited that Bin Laden was caught, the fact is that ISIS was decimated when Bush left office (according to Obama's own FBI director), and ISIS has grown by 4400% under Obama's watch. Moreover, it looks like Hillary's State Department asked to have the Orlando terrorists probe stop for fear of alienating the Muslim community. This is what Trump and other GOP candidates continue to talk about...the fact that political correctness is getting in the way of doing what is right.

So while Hillary and Obama didn't pull the trigger, their politically correct policies for fighting terror allowed the Orlando gunman to fall off the radar. This will be a huge campaign issue given the tie of their policies to this tragic event. I honestly think that this could be game changer as Trump has had the advantage on economic issues, while Hillary has led on foreign policy and terrorism. This completely undermines her credibility on this issue. It's no surprise she is now willing to say radical islam as she is fearful of the blowback on choosing political correctness over going after the bad guys.

http://www.infowars.com/hillarys-state-dept-blocked-investigation-into-orlando-killers-mosque/