Riley, Eichorst Analyzed Program "From A to Z"

Coming off the program's first losing season since 2007, Eichorst made it clear he views the Huskers as on the attack.

After last season's bitter regular-season defeat to Iowa that dropped the Huskers to 5-7, Eichorst and Riley spent the two weeks before bowl prep conversing often.
"Every single day we talked about, 'How are we going to make our program better? From A to Z,'" said Eichorst, after being introduced by NU Regent Tim Clare. "When we got back from the bowl game, we did the same thing. 'How can we make our program from A to Z better?'"

LJS

I for Illinois, as make sure the QB knows to NOT PASS THE BALL when leading the game with 50 seconds left and the opponent out of timeouts.

EDIT -- Sorry, I forgot that I was taken for ice cream.

How about T for Third Down, as in make sure your QB knows to not pass the ball on 3rd down in a situation like the Illinois game.

Something tells me Eichorst probably took longer than the other kids to even learn his abc's back in the day.

And now he is the athletic director of a major university while you are doing what???

Doing quite well thank you....

Leave it to good 'ol HB to be the sole defenders of the Ginger assassin. Lulz...

Something tells me Eichorst probably took longer than the other kids to even learn his abc's back in the day.

And now he is the athletic director of a major university while you are doing what???

If I learned anything from the thread on Trump...having a sweet gig or lots of money or a chance to be president as the republican nominee means nothing and you only got to all those things because of luck and everyone else being stupid.

• Fire 1

If I learned anything from the thread on Trump...having a sweet gig or lots of money or a chance to be president as the republican nominee means nothing and you only got to all those things because of luck and everyone else being stupid.
You didn't learn anything, exaggerator.