2016 B1G/ACC Challenge

Nice seeing St. Joseph's (Chi town) Webster Jr pour in 20 (gotta clean up those turnovers) and Ed Morrow (only 4-10 shooting though...) from Simeon (Chi) with 12 rebounds and 10 points tonight. That's what I'm taking away from this game.

Andrew White is averaging 15.5 for Syracuse right now and is having a really good year of course.

Nice seeing St. Joseph's (Chi town) Webster Jr pour in 20 (gotta clean up those turnovers) and Ed Morrow (only 4-10 shooting though...) from Simeon (Chi) with 12 rebounds and 10 points tonight. That's what I'm taking away from this game.

Andrew White is averaging 15.5 for Syracuse right now and is having a really good year of course.

I heard Syracuse is making him shoot the ball a ton which is why he left here. He wanted to drive to the hoop and be the do everything player but Miles wanted him to be a shooter so he left. I guess he is being a shooter at Syracuse. :dunno

I mean ... really .... other than 0-4, 3 fouls and 2 turnovers, he does bring something. Right?

Gill is completely mental. I'd be interested to see someone do the stats after he makes his first shot vs after he misses his first shot.

The dude didn't play a D1 basketball game for 18 months. That's a lot of rust to knock off for someone who wasn't the most confident (evidenced by his transfer) to begin with.

I heard Syracuse is making him shoot the ball a ton which is why he left here. He wanted to drive to the hoop and be the do everything player but Miles wanted him to be a shooter so he left. I guess he is being a shooter at Syracuse. :dunno

White would have been a good fit for this year's team, no? I thought he just wanted to be a role player, but Miles wanted him to be a leader or am I grossly missing the sarcasm? Truly don't know, not a hoops guy, but Nebrasketball is one of the 4 teams I really try to follow.

White would have been a good fit for this year's team, no? I thought he just wanted to be a role player, but Miles wanted him to be a leader or am I grossly missing the sarcasm? Truly don't know, not a hoops guy, but Nebrasketball is one of the 4 teams I really try to follow.

He is trying to make the NBA and if he was a role player here he would obviously not make it. I think he might have thought Nebraska does not get attention from scouts from the league so he transferred. My argument to this is that he was playing in the B1G, I do not think/know if this was a reason. Miles told him he will be a knock down shooter and will only drive the ball when possible. White wanted to do whatever he wanted so he could make the league, Miles did not want him dribbling to the hoop all the time. Andrew did not like that he would be a knock down shooter so he transferred. NBA scouts evaluated him and said he had no chance of making it in the NBA because he could not dribble well or drive to the hoop.

Wow, that Dayton win (that they tried to piss away) is even bigger now. At least they are over .500 still.

Before the season I thought they should win all the non-con home games except Creighton and possibly lose all the road games. Nice to snag that Dayton win. But other than that my scenario is looking pretty likely.

Wow, that Dayton win (that they tried to piss away) is even bigger now. At least they are over .500 still.

Before the season I thought they should win all the non-con home games except Creighton and possibly lose all the road games. Nice to snag that Dayton win. But other than that my scenario is looking pretty likely.

Why is Miles playing that horrible white guy?