Twitter

247 Composite: #181 Overall; #13 RB; .9228; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #97 Overall; #5 ATH; :star :star :star :star
247: #209 Overall; #17 RB; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #187 Overall; #13 ATH; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #32 RB; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• 2 weeks later...

This is the kind of guy you take and figure out where to play him later. He could play RB, LB, Safety, or WR. And he is physically ready to see the field day 1.

At running back he runs kind of high and doesn't have a lot of juke ability. He's got a high center of gravity. To me he looks more like a LB than a RB but I guess the coaches see something I don't.

My favorite player at the camp, to be honest. Boy, he is quick for that size.... he'll truck you and then he's got all of the speed necessary to burn everyone on the field. Just might not juke a CB out of his shoes on the corner.

My friends and I couldn't tell who he was at the beginning of camp, so we started referring to him as Shawn Oakman. Dude was the most physically defined high schooler I've ever seen in my life.

i just don't see him being real good as a RB at the next level. He runs high. Has a high center of gravity. Seems pretty easy to tackle in his HS film. I think his physical definition and just advancement in physical development Allows him to mow over kids in hs. But at be next level I question him at the RB position. If you look at the really good ones, they have the ability to run low, move side to side, power forward, and stay balanced when someone tries to take their legs out. I'm not saying I don't want this kid. But I think you take peacock as your RB and find another spot on the field for Nathan.

Besides his physical development, what are his greatest attributes? His straight line speed? His hands? His jumping ability? His lateral quickness? You have to break him down and then use his skill set to match to a position that requires a lot of that skill set.

i just don't see him being real good as a RB at the next level. He runs high. Has a high center of gravity. Seems pretty easy to tackle in his HS film. I think his physical definition and just advancement in physical development Allows him to mow over kids in hs. But at be next level I question him at the RB position. If you look at the really good ones, they have the ability to run low, move side to side, power forward, and stay balanced when someone tries to take their legs out. I'm not saying I don't want this kid. But I think you take peacock as your RB and find another spot on the field for Nathan.

Besides his physical development, what are his greatest attributes? His straight line speed? His hands? His jumping ability? His lateral quickness? You have to break him down and then use his skill set to match to a position that requires a lot of that skill set.

I don't see him as running high so much as I see that he's long bodied and short legged (that's probably not all proper real words). He seems to run upright because he's all torso. With that said his footwork and his lower body power are strong. I think that with the reps and training and nutrition you get in college he might be more of a threat .. imagine trying to block a kid who's upper body is pointed one way while their feet are going another. He's a very real threat in my opinion - not shaped like other RB's but I think that's an asset if coached right.

I don't see him as running high so much as I see that he's long bodied and short legged (that's probably not all proper real words). He seems to run upright because he's all torso. With that said his footwork and his lower body power are strong. I think that with the reps and training and nutrition you get in college he might be more of a threat .. imagine trying to block a kid who's upper body is pointed one way while their feet are going another. He's a very real threat in my opinion - not shaped like other RB's but I think that's an asset if coached right.

How about a V-back or H-back?