Gun Control

18 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

How in TF can a law not have been broken here. You can’t just shoot at somebody for no reason at all. Something fishy with this story.

Well I could tell you one reason why the home owner might fear for their life or great bodily harm, and why the police don't want to file charges...

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

Well I could tell you one reason why the home owner might fear for their life or great bodily harm, and why the police don't want to file charges...

Wait, let me guess, the shooter was white and the victims were black and the Davie police are predominantly white Republican?  Am I close?

37 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Wait, let me guess, the shooter was white and the victims were black and the Davie police are predominantly white Republican?  Am I close?

I can confirm from the link that the victims were black.

42 minutes ago, ZRod said:

And that would appear to be 99% of all justification that is required to shoot somebody for no reason in certain areas of Florida. Might be time for some federal intervention,

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, ZRod said:

We can now make some assumptions about the shooter and police.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna81007

And, as suspected, there appears to be a little more to the story. Sounds like the Instacart people drove over the guys foot before he shot at them….but maybe not before he threatened them with a gun.