Gun Control

7 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Count me in with this group.  Between gun control, generally treating people in a deplorable way, and other factors, I have no desire to vote for Republicans on the ballot.

As an independent, I will try my best to keep an open mind....hoping that someday there will be a reasonable conservative party.  But...so far.....I'm not seeing it.

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And yet we have the Catholic Church and the Southern Baptist church with major pedophilia problems from leadership.  We have a Republican/conservative :laughpound party that just elected a President that has been a sexual predator for his entire adult life.  He's cheated on every wife he's ever had.  He brags about grabbing random women by the pu&&y.  He's made comments about the one thing he and his daughter have in common is sex.  He was friends with a known sex trafficker.  

One of the leaders of the part in congress covered up sexual abuse in a previous job.

Another leader of the party in congress has had multiple affairs with trainers at her gym.

Another has been accused of having sexual relationships with under age girls.

Meanwhile, this party still LOVES the ex President that was described above and wants him voted BACK in as President.  This party keeps electing the rest of the leaders that have been mentioned. 

This party refuses to raise the age of marriage in some red states.

This party is the one trying their best to claim that the other party is filled with sexual preditors and pedafiles.  :facepalm:

This mantra from you here is getting old and tired.  It's done nothing other than prove that you have consumed a huge amount of right wing propaganda that is put out for no other reason than to get you angry and scared of those big mean liberals that want to do nothing but destroy everything that is good in the world.  Which is total BS.

It's laughable that Republicans even think they can try to claim the moral high ground with any of this after what we have seen from Trump and the MAGAt crowd the last 6-7 years.

You continue to go find the weirdest sexual things you can find...that 99% of the world never experiences....and claiming it's proof of liberal destruction of our society.  It's really weird your obsession with this and the extreme propaganda you are consuming.

I find it interesting the progressive way of name calling and labels.  It's a comfort, I suspect.  MAGAt, Nazi, racist, ___phobe, cultists, extremists etc etc.  

Weird?  The stuff I call out is a. right in front of you (you're not looking - case-in-point the sexually explicit books in the public school system) and b. Tangentially, directly, or in-path to the things the Progressive Think Tank subscribes to.   Strange - the content isn't weird to you.  It's the fact people find it and see it as detestable is weird to you.  

Grooming and exploiting underage kids is terrible, no matter from a teacher, clergy, politician, fill in the office.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Grooming and exploiting underage kids is terrible, no matter from a teacher, clergy, politician, fill in the office.  

We all agree. You're alone in deciding to put your energy into only focusing on attributing that to the progressive agenda.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2
22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

As an independent, I will try my best to keep an open mind....hoping that someday there will be a reasonable conservative party.  But...so far.....I'm not seeing it.

As a former Republican straight line voter, the party I once knew is long dead and buried and taken over by a fascist, racist group that have no business calling themselves Republicans.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2
32 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

There are no amount of data points I can link, no number of factual sources I can provide that is going to change your pre-determined mindset.

However, what I can do is thank you. Your belief system - exemplified by right wing politicians you vote for - absolutely terrifies people to the point where Republicans are losing elections they have no business losing. You've pushed suburban women away from your party at unrecoverable rates. You've lost the vast majority of voters under the age of 35; a generation of voters who will no longer vote for Conservatives. Instead of getting more conservative as they age, middle aged voters and younger are getting more liberal with no signs of changing.

So please: keep it up. Spread your message far and wide. Please keep voting for people to ban books, please keep making booogiemen out of harmless marginalized people. Go to every swing state and sing it from the rooftops.

Certainly.  A reciprocal thanks for the unabashed and uninhibited promotion of the ideology and agenda.  You see progress, I see decay.  You want elections, I care more for what's good than winning elections.  

The mob or group think doesn't make it good or true.   

You make my points on moral relativism and a societal decay better than me.  

Instead of getting more conservative as they age, middle aged voters and younger are getting more liberal with no signs of changing.

No coincidence and no rebuttal.  

• TBH 1

2 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

I find it interesting the progressive way of name calling and labels.  It's a comfort, I suspect.  MAGAt, Nazi, racist, ___phobe, cultists, extremists etc etc.  

Weird?  The stuff I call out is a. right in front of you (you're not looking - case-in-point the sexually explicit books in the public school system) and b. Tangentially, directly, or in-path to the things the Progressive Think Tank subscribes to.   Strange - the content isn't weird to you.  It's the fact people find it and see it as detestable is weird to you.  

Says the person who comes in here claiming liberals are grooming our kids as sexual deviant pedophiles that are forcing their sexual agenda on everyone. 

Dude, that is exactly what you are doing. You are forcing your sexual agenda on everyone else and claiming anyone who doesn’t agree with you is ruining our kids. 

If you want people to stop labeling you things and putting you into some horrible group….stop doing it to others. 

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 3
4 hours ago, commando said:

a good guy with a gun

If she didn't want to get shot doing daily errands she could just move to a different state.  Right-wingers blasting random people and being pardoned is an individual state's right.

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

Are we ready to say that if you own a gun...any gun at all...that you are part of the problem?

No, if you're a chickenst*t or a tool with little man syndrome who feels the need to carry a gun on your person at all times because you're scared of the world or want to feel big you're part of the problem. If you're an idiot who thinks a gun is a toy that you need to play with and  take with you wherever you go, you're part of the problem. 

If you're a trained intelligent gun owner who has proper respect for the tool, it's use, and the damage it can cause if misused or mishandled, you better be on the right side of the side of common sense reform or the two above groups will screw it up for all of us. 

• TBH 1
3 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

No, if you're a chickenst*t or a tool with little man syndrome who feels the need to carry a gun on your person at all times because you're scared of the world or want to feel big you're part of the problem. If you're an idiot who thinks a gun is a toy that you need to play with and  take with you wherever you go, you're part of the problem. 

If you're a trained intelligent gun owner who has proper respect for the tool, it's use, and the damage it can cause if misused or mishandled, you better be on the right side of the side of common sense reform or the two above groups will screw it up for all of us. 

Yeah...you don't need a gun.  No one does.

• Haha 1