Gun Control

39 minutes ago, funhusker said:

When we were getting ready for a lockdown drill I was going over the protocol for my room to let them know where we go and how we handle ourselves.

Of course kids have a million “what ifs” and the kids started talking about how my room/shop is a great place to be since we had “weapons” (tools).  I actually had a serious conversation with 13 year old that if you stab a gunman with a screwdriver, go for the throat.  I wish I was kidding.  And no one in the room thought it was weird, and coworkers didn’t bat an eye when I said I just had the saddest talk.

Education in America…

here is an educational video you can show for self defense with tools.  your welcome

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, commando said:

so who was the good guy with a gun in this situation?

You don't get it!

This is a metaphor!

See, the one "woman", that was shot and killed represents "tyrannical government"  and the young boy that shot "they government" represents a 2nd Amendment donkey that was "protecting" his rights.

The other 14 year old boy that was shot and not killed is just a metaphor for how safe it is to own a gun because he wasn't killed.  

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Decked said:

Wow. Guess I shouldn’t have went to scheels today huh?

Not at all!  Me and @Dr. Strangelove just think voting laws should change!

Also, what did you buy??

And I am totally kidding.  But that poster Stranglove thinks if you live on a farm or do not live in a big city that you should not vote.

I think everyone should vote.  I do think people that are super into guns are weird but I am super into drinking and illegally streaming stuff...so who am I to judge. 

• Plus1 2