Gun Control

13 minutes ago, The Finger said:

They are, when they're in front of ignited; high velo, max burn rate, 1,120 fps gun powder. Are you actually claiming that shotguns don't kill? Because you couldn't possibly be claiming that, and still expecting to be taken seriously, despite the fact that you projected non credibility, in a vain and silly attempt to eek a mini win here today.

For starters, there's nothing to win here today.

Not a fukking thing. 

And if there was, a flailing Hussein reference and calculated swipe at the FBI wouldn't score a single point. 

But as long as I have you here:  why do you suppose shotguns haven't been the weapon of choice for mass shootings? 

1 minute ago, commando said:

i've been hunting where someone shot at a pheasant from about 50 yards away.  in their excotem,ent they totally didn't see me in the target range.   fortunately  the pellets bounced off my jacket.   if it had been a rifle the bullet would not have bounced off.   range certainly plays an important role

Dick Cheney says hi.

Edited by Guy Chamberlin
  • Plus1 4

3 minutes ago, commando said:

i've been hunting where someone shot at a pheasant from about 50 yards away.  in their excotem,ent they totally didn't see me in the target range.   fortunately  the pellets bounced off my jacket.   if it had been a rifle the bullet would not have bounced off.   range certainly plays an important role

Nice. You sound like a really smart guy who disregards shotguns and their shot. Please continue to stand in front of shotguns. Maybe post a youtube of this, for all of us to enjoy. 

Edited by The Finger
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Not a f'ing thing. 

And if there was, a flailing Hussein reference and calculated swipe at the FBI wouldn't score a single point. 

But as long as I have you here:  why do you suppose shotguns haven't been the weapon of choice for mass shootings? 

Dick Cheney says hi.

notice i mentioned range.   50 yards or so with a shotgun usually is getting into the safe range.  with rifles that bullet can kill from over a mile if someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Just now, The Finger said:

Nice. You sound like a really smart guy he disregards shotguns and their shot. Please continue to stand in front of shotguns. Maybe post a youtube of this, for all of us to enjoy. 

notice it was an accident.  different hunting party and he didn't see me.   accidents happen.  glad the shot was at that range and not 20 feet.   but please continue to spout off 

31 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Not a fukking thing. 

Dick Cheney says hi.

Probably the same reason the hundreds/thousands of Democrat gun thugs in Chicago choose to use handguns, which are the most common guns used to kill/mass kill/murder/commit suicide... Give it time though, plenty of LW Hollywood movies fetishizing and glorifying shotguns slaughtering everyone, and one day that'll happen too. Bet the BB's won't bounce off kids.  I'm sure that level of Hollywood, Rap Videos, Silicon Valley video games.... (all the domain of the Left, btw) never has any effect on anyone, ever, anywhere, so we should continue to do nothing about all that. 

You could be right about Hussein not winning the argument here, because his Promise program is so intricate and intertwined, down there in Broward, and it DID indeed allow Cruz to kill, that I started an entire new thread with more details discussing that.  I'll let those who want to discuss that decide for themselves.

Edited by The Finger
  • Plus1 1

2 hours ago, The Finger said:

I was invited here by one of your members.

2 hours ago, The Finger said:

if you're a brave warrior for the truth

Maybe our new "brave warrior for the truth" will be brave enough to tell us which HuskerBoard member invited them to join the board.

• Plus1 2
14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Maybe our new "brave warrior for the truth" will be brave enough to tell us which HuskerBoard member invited them to join the board.

Is this where you call me a Russian and then ban me? I'm stoking the ashes and embers of truth for honest and factual debate. There's going to be some heat, dust and sparks.  The real men and women understand. 

√ Democrats

√ Chicago

√ FBI

√ Baaarack Hussein

√ Joke Biden

√ Hollywood

√ Rap

√ Silicon Valley

√ Leftist Cop Killers

Sorry, but if you're 14 posts in and still haven't mentioned Hillary Clinton, I'm gonna have to question your bats#!t credentials. 

• Plus1 6
9 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

√ Democrats

√ Chicago

√ FBI

√ Baaarack Hussein

√ Joke Biden

√ Hollywood

√ Rap

√ Silicon Valley

√ Leftist Cop Killers

Sorry, but if you're 14 posts in and still haven't mentioned Hillary Clinton, I'm gonna have to question your bats#!t credentials. 

I may not be in agreement with you on the topic at hand, but this is some funny stuff right here.  +1 for you.

1 hour ago, The Finger said:

They are, when they're in front of ignited; high velo, max burn rate, 1,120 fps gun powder. Are you actually claiming that shotguns don't kill? Because you couldn't possibly be claiming that, and still expecting to be taken seriously, despite the fact that you projected non credibility, in a vain and silly attempt to eek a mini win here today.

This made me laugh. I don't think you understand what the word "designed" means. Try again.

20 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

√ Democrats

√ Chicago

√ FBI

√ Baaarack Hussein

√ Joke Biden

√ Hollywood

√ Rap

√ Silicon Valley

√ Leftist Cop Killers

Maybe The Finger is a feminist.

1 hour ago, The Finger said:

Nice. You sound like a really smart guy who disregards shotguns and their shot. Please continue to stand in front of shotguns. Maybe post a youtube of this, for all of us to enjoy. 

This is unnecessary. All political opinions are welcome here so long as they're shared within the confines of the board rules.

A link to the rules is in my signature below. Please familiarize yourself with them and do not post something like the above again.

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

This made me laugh. I don't think you understand what the word "designed" means. Try again.

This post made no sense. You're questioning whether shotguns/shotgun ammo has ever been "designed".

Edited by The Finger
34 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

√ Democrats

√ Chicago

√ FBI

√ Baaarack Hussein

√ Joke Biden

√ Hollywood

√ Rap

√ Silicon Valley

√ Leftist Cop Killers

I understand. You're needing to pluck some sense of sanity from the ethers of "Hillary lost because Russia and Kolluzion", to convince your "I'm With Her" estrogen heroes that you're not all bats#!tty. Hey, if it gets you through he next 7 years, go with that. 

Edited by The Finger
Just now, The Finger said:

I understand. You're needing to pluck some sense of sanity from the ethers of "Hilly lost because Russia and Kolluzion", to convince your "I'm With Her" estrogen heroes that you're not all bats#!tty. Hey, if it gets you through he next 7 years, go for it. 

Fair enough.

You're bats#!t.