Andrew White transferring

Hypothetical.........

Let's say White finds during his "tour" that he really had the best opportunity at Nebraska and decides his decision was a mistake and asks Smiles to come back to donu.

Does Miles even entertain the thought?

Or does he say...."It's up to the team, they are the ones that you let down"; and I'll let them decide.

IF such a scenario unfolds.............what does the team decide ?

Absolutely not. No way in hell that works out for the betterment of the team.

Andrew and/or his dad are head cases. They have wanted to be pampered and their asses kissed since high school. White had a great program at KU, but wasn't able to make it work. I am sure he and his dad don't think it was Andrew's fault. Andrew transfers to NU to get more playing time, and he got more playing time and did well. However, he dreams of the NBA and thought that teams would be lining up to take him in as a transfer. Well, that isn't exactly working out either. Of course, the Whites will say that none of this is their fault, and it's just bad circumstances they keep finding themselves in.

• Fire 3

I'm not trying to make excuses for White. I do think there are guys who always think they're not getting what they want and keep moving. He very well could be one of them.

But I also think it's fair to wonder about what's going on here. White is the third player in two years to leave before he had to with less-than-ideal prospects waiting for him. And we've had ... what ... two or three coaches that haven't stuck around very long that haven't exactly taken steps up.

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew and/or his dad are head cases. They have wanted to be pampered and their asses kissed since high school. White had a great program at KU, but wasn't able to make it work. I am sure he and his dad don't think it was Andrew's fault. Andrew transfers to NU to get more playing time, and he got more playing time and did well. However, he dreams of the NBA and thought that teams would be lining up to take him in as a transfer. Well, that isn't exactly working out either. Of course, the Whites will say that none of this is their fault, and it's just bad circumstances they keep finding themselves in.

So, are they saying that?

Hypothetical.........

Let's say White finds during his "tour" that he really had the best opportunity at Nebraska and decides his decision was a mistake and asks Smiles to come back to donu.

Does Miles even entertain the thought?

Or does he say...."It's up to the team, they are the ones that you let down"; and I'll let them decide.

IF such a scenario unfolds.............what does the team decide ?

zero chance. You cant break up with us and realize no one else wants you.

Don't care anymore. he is dead to me.

I'm somewhat in that mode. However....it's like when you start watching a really really bad movie and you get so far into it that you just want it to end but you also want to know HOW it ends.

I really don't give a crap about the drama anymore, but I am interested in knowing where he ends up.