Oct. 8 OPEN DATE

Oct. 15 at Indiana WIN

Oct. 22 Purdue WIN

Oct. 29 at Wisconsin Loss

Nov. 5 at Ohio State Loss

Nov. 12 Minnesota WIN

Nov. 19 Maryland WIN

Nov. 25 at Iowa WIN

See the rest of the picks here: http://collegefootballnews.com/2016/big-ten-team-schedules-predictions

• Fire 1

This is about the most vanilla prediction I've seen so far. Flip flopping NW and Iowa results would be the only way this could be more conservative. I can get the overall record, but given the nature of this team, I'd be more inclined to see a surprise loss and a surprise victory, than a straight forward prediction like this. To each their own, I guess.

This is about the most vanilla prediction I've seen so far. Flip flopping NW and Iowa results would be the only way this could be more conservative. I can get the overall record, but given the nature of this team, I'd be more inclined to see a surprise loss and a surprise victory, than a straight forward prediction like this. To each their own, I guess.

Straight forward predictions are never safe. It's why we love Football!!!!

Surprised they're picking Wisconsin considering their schedule. Even if they lose to OSU, if everything else falls as CFN predicts, they'll win the West and have a very respectable record.

That might be the 1st set of picks I've seen having Wisky winning the West.

They have Ohio St losing at Wisconsin

I think with a full year and off season under Riley and a couple of cake opponents the first 2 weeks, we very well could beat Ore. at home. This isn't the Oregon team of the past, new QB and no Scott Frost. i also don't agree with the NW loss and Wisc. both games were ours for the taking last year.

I think with a full year and off season under Riley and a couple of cake opponents the first 2 weeks, we very well could beat Ore. at home. This isn't the Oregon team of the past, new QB and no Scott Frost. i also don't agree with the NW loss and Wisc. both games were ours for the taking last year.

This is what gives me the most hope for this year. We were so close in so many of the losses..... I sure do not see us regressing at all. Even with the loss on DL. Might be a trade off in better secondary and LB play to off set inexperience at DL. (Although I expect the DL to be better this year). Again, better back end play might help them. Can't remember if it was Banker, but said the number of LB's, their experience and versatility will allow him to use them in a lot more ways than last year. I see us winning the "close" games this year based on year 2.

From the above schedule I see 2 losses. Oregon and OSU. Both based on reputation alone. (OSU also based on last season and HC)