The 2016 Democrat National Convention

A Nebraska football message board is an odd place to find a Vladimir Putin apologist. What a time to be alive.

Aww knapp. You know better than that! Just look what I wrote a few posts up

And for the record, I don't have enough first-hand experience in Russia to make any statement on my personal feelings about how the country is run so I'm personally indifferent on his "tactics".

The plan encounters seem innocent enough. When it comes to the subs, I can only imagine that it has something to do increasing Missile Defense/shield systems moving further into Eastern Europe. Each side has its own perspectives and theories on aggression.

Russia is trying to prevent WW3. Putin has been warning for a couple of years now that he doesn't appreciate how close things are getting to his border, but people don't seem to be listening. He knows he has a better chance of preventing a war with Trump in power, so yes, Russia does not have US best interests in mind, but by doing what it can to advance this interest, the world will benefit.

So a world where 2 of the 3 (if not the top 2) world superpowers get along for the first time in ~70 years is a bad thing?

I don't know, but I think that I prefer it to the kind of relationship that HC would cultivate.

Hmm..well, I wouldn't consider that series of quotes to appoint one as an "apologist" for an individual (especially the Orban piece). As I've stated before, I'm merely providing my thoughts on Russia's take on "Western aggression" and how that would have influenced their alleged hacking.

That being said, I admit that I have contributed to this thread's derailing and it might be better to get back to DNC talk. I can start a world leader/politician apologist thread if there is any interest! :P

Ooooo.....the plot thickens.

She's a mess. She will not be reelected me thinks. Tim Canova is probably licking his chops right now.

But the Florida congresswoman did not go quietly or without a fight. It took pressure from the White House – including a phone call with President Obama – to get her to finally see the writing on the wall. Two reliable sources say Wasserman Schultz was trying to make top aides take the fall, rather than take personal responsibility. Until the end, she struggled to understand what a lightning rod she’s become.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/07/25/daily-202-with-dws-ouster-on-eve-of-convention-10-questions-for-the-week-ahead-in-philadelphia/57956b5d4acce20505133c10/

And how Clinton could make her the "honorary" chair of her campaign after this is just completely beyond me. Yet she wonders why her favorability numbers are so low.

Ooooo.....the plot thickens.

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/757635416510070784

She's a mess. She will not be reelected me thinks. Tim Canova is probably licking his chops right now.

But the Florida congresswoman did not go quietly or without a fight. It took pressure from the White House – including a phone call with President Obama – to get her to finally see the writing on the wall. Two reliable sources say Wasserman Schultz was trying to make top aides take the fall, rather than take personal responsibility. Until the end, she struggled to understand what a lightning rod she’s become.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/07/25/daily-202-with-dws-ouster-on-eve-of-convention-10-questions-for-the-week-ahead-in-philadelphia/57956b5d4acce20505133c10/

And how Clinton could make her the "honorary" chair of her campaign after this is just completely beyond me. Yet she wonders why her favorability numbers are so low.

Me thinks she has even more dirt on HRC and was provided a soft landing to keep it under wraps. That could almost be stated as fact considering what was in those leaked emails. Stands to reason there is even worse stuff that isn't out.

Me thinks she has even more dirt on HRC and was provided a soft landing to keep it under wraps. That could almost be stated as fact considering what was in those leaked emails. Stands to reason there is even worse stuff that isn't out.

That crossed my mind as well. She probably threatened to go down with the ship but wasn't going to let anyone off like a good captain would.

We are truly entertained.

Entertained?

Where is the outrage and condemnation and denouncement from the dems?

Why would you expect that from conservative Republicans with Trump but not in this situation with the dems, DNC and HRC?

Have you not read those leaked emails?

From the first article.

Kaine’s selection riled Sanders supporters, who accuse the Virginia Democrat of being too closely tied to Wall Street and fault him for his past strong support for trade deals.

Seriously??? Clinton praised every trade deal she could until She got in a battle with Sanders. And now they have an issue with Kaine but not Clinton????