A man you can bait with a Tweet

Yup. The Russia situation must be really, really bad and super prolific within the administration. A drowning man usually splashes A LOT and typically will grab onto anyone that they can in order to try and save themselves.

I think our true journalists aren't getting caught up in the madness - they are plodding along, digging in ... they proved that when they kept their heads down after the State of the Union the other night, and broke the Sessions story the next day.

• Fire 1

So let's change it to "secret FISA court" like mentioned in your article. Trump has now "declassified" that he was tapped (via Twitter for God's sake :facepalm: ). Why was he tapped? There had to be a reason, valid or not. Was the request upheld? Why or why not?

These are the questions President Trump has now brought front and center. He made his bed, forgive the American people for making him lie in it.

Yup. The Russia situation must be really, really bad and super prolific within the administration. A drowning man usually splashes A LOT and typically will grab onto anyone that they can in order to try and save themselves.

I think our true journalists aren't getting caught up in the madness - they are plodding along, digging in ... they proved that when they kept their heads down after the State of the Union the other night, and broke the Sessions story the next day.

I think this ^^ correct NM11046.

I also think the entire accusation of Obama wire-tapping Trump Tower is a ridiculous ploy from chief strategist Steve Bannon. I mean this story originated from brietbart for pete's sake. And who used to run that nazi propaganda BS? Steve Bannon.

And honestly, I don't think Trump realizes just how much trouble he is in right now.

You know, it is one thing to have a disagreement, but Trump accused a former president of committing a crime. The only way Trump will be saved from the repercussions of this is if somehow it turns out to be true.

If there is genuine evidence that Obama did illegally wire-tap Trump, okay fine. Show us the proof. I'm on the record as saying there is less than one/one-trillionth of a percentage point this accusation is true.

The greatest part of all this? Trump just won't put down the shovel.

Let's pretend all this is true. I wish his supporters could break out of their hypnotism and see how bad it is to have the president saying things like this. He's the gd president. Here is what he should be doing:

Hold a press conference. Say he has faith in Sessions and his other cabinet members. Then say he believes in the system but thinks they'll find no wrongdoing.

That's how someone who's not a petulant child behaves. That's how someone who cares more about the country than his own fragile ego behaves.

• Fire 4

I wish that was possible Moiraine. Truly. He has shown his stripes and been rewarded for them so I don't think it will change. The best thing we could all do is stop giving him attention - sadly that can not happen when the leader of the free world is having mental breaks in public 4 days of 7 and he's vacationing the other 3.

• Fire 1

When is he going to realize that reliving the election isn't going to make this problem go away? As much as he wants to deflect and distract with his tweets, and momentarily shift the crosshairs elsewhere, they're always going to wind up back on him as more and more Russia stuff comes to light.

I have faith given their clumsy mishandling of the situation there's something there. The number of people in his inner circle who keep awkwardly lying about their communication and connections to Russians just keeps ticking upward - and why would they be doing that if they had nothing to hide?

Breaking: American public demands that Congress investigate whether Trump abused executive power in connection with:

• multiple EO's
  • naming unqualified cabinet members
  • putting politicians from his administration on National Security Council
  • having his daughter (who is not qualified or screened) in meetings with high value national and international leaders
  • spending the American's money on vacations to his other homes
  • not disclosing his financial ties
  • ​not distancing himself from his family's money making ventures
  • tossing out lies and innuendo regarding past presidents
  • lying openly about facts regarding the election voting
  • lying opening about facts regarding his crowd size at inaguration
  • abusing his power by tweeting advocacy of american businesses
  • abusing his power by tweeting negative information (often untrue) about american businesses
  • blah
  • blah
  • blah
  • Fire 1