A man you can bait with a Tweet

He is right about the wire tap just like he was right about 3-5 million people voting illegally. 'Cause one random person said it happened.

You'd think he'd understand now that the president isn't all powerful. But I guess he does say the judges and the intellegence committee are politicized, so he probably thinks everything they ever did was ordered by Obama.

In fact, maybe the reason he thinks they did everything Obama told them to do is because they aren't following Trump's orders now. I think many had doubts about his understanding of the president's power before he took office, so this wouldn't be surprising. Maybe he thinks Obama had a lot of power and now it's been taken away from him because judges don't like him, and not because they are neutral.

As scattered today as he was Saturday. 6 tweets in the last two hours and they are related. Easy D's got too much alone time this morning. In order, I present:

(Ironically - not this was on Fox News this morning, but the error he made is that it was under Bush, not Obama)