Clinton Cash/Foundation

Those of you who are backing Clinton - what do you do with this information? You can no longer keep on saying - Trump is worse. 1. He may not be worse (worse prepared for the office yes, but not worse corruption wise)

You can definitely make a case that Trump is worse corruption-wise. Trump University, refusing to pay his employees and contractors, the thousands of lawsuits against his companies, his suspected mob ties, his bankruptcies, his using of campaign funds on his businesses, and whatever he's hiding in his tax returns make him the more corrupt candidate in my opinion.

I'd respond to a tweet with an article: http://www.vox.com/2016/8/24/12618446/ap-clinton-foundation-meeting

FWIW, I don't know a lot about this. It seems appropriate that the Clinton foundation is spinning off all its projects. It seems like they made a good faith attempt to stay above board, but also that it was by its mere existence a complicated, perhaps unprecedented web of interests deserving of scrutiny.

Here’s the bottom line: Serving as secretary of state while your husband raises millions of dollars for a charitable foundation that is also a vehicle for your family’s political ambitions really does create a lot of space for potential conflicts of interest. Journalists have, rightly, scrutinized the situation closely. And however many times they take a run at it, they don’t come up with anything more scandalous than the revelation that maybe billionaire philanthropists have an easier time getting the State Department to look into their visa problems than an ordinary person would.

It looks like Hillary used a special cleansing software called BleachBit to delete all of her emails from her private server that does not allow any chance for recovering those emails. Does anyone really think that they went to all this trouble to delete emails about yoga and wedding dresses?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-deleted-emails-using-program-intended-to-prevent-recovery/

It looks like Hillary used a special cleansing software called BleachBit to delete all of her emails from her private server that does not allow any chance for recovering those emails. Does anyone really think that they went to all this trouble to delete emails about yoga and wedding dresses?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-deleted-emails-using-program-intended-to-prevent-recovery/

I'd be absolutely shocked if all Government agencies weren't using a similar program. Most of them are probably using encrypted disk drives as well though maybe not since changes like that are slow at the government level.

The 10,000+ employee corporate email systems that we have use something similar as well as the physical destruction of the hard drives when they get retired.

This isn't a smoking gun by itself.

• Fire 2

Those of you who are backing Clinton - what do you do with this information? You can no longer keep on saying - Trump is worse. 1. He may not be worse (worse prepared for the office yes, but not worse corruption wise)

You can definitely make a case that Trump is worse corruption-wise. Trump University, refusing to pay his employees and contractors, the thousands of lawsuits against his companies, his mob ties, his bankruptcies, his using of campaign funds on his businesses, and whatever he's hiding in his tax returns make him the more corrupt candidate in my opinion.

:facepalm:

You may want to look more into Her mob ties over the years and the "refusing to pay his employees and contractors," as those are around 39. In Of the 3K lawsuits he was involved in, he was the plaintiff in just over 1800 of them. So he was the one doing the suing, not the one being sued. But don't let facts get in your way of pushing your agenda.

There is nobody more corrupt than the Clintons, you can throw in the Democratic Party into that too as you saw how they made sure that she won the nomination.

I'd be absolutely shocked if all Government agencies weren't using a similar program. Most of them are probably using encrypted disk drives as well though maybe not since changes like that are slow at the government level.

The 10,000+ employee corporate email systems that we have use something similar as well as the physical destruction of the hard drives when they get retired.

This isn't a smoking gun by itself.

When you throw in all of the other corruption that she is involved in, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that she deleted some pretty damming stuff. If it was just yoga and wedding dresses, why delete it at all? It just takes people to pull their head out of the sand and admit what is obviously going on with this corrupt family. How she isn't in jail shows just how corrupt the system is in favor for the "elites."

By this dialog I think we can see that both parties have played to the extremes - Clinton has to move far left and talk about free tuition and other Bernie ideas. Trump has far hard right views on immigration plus unrealistic nationalistic views on leaving NATO and deporting millions. The first 'moderate' (range from just right of center to just left of center) candidate who has real convictions and doesn't pander to the extremes please stand up. Maybe Webb and Kasich should form a coalition - unfortunately to late for this cycle.

He isn't saying to leave NATO, we need more than 8 out of 28 NATO countries to help fight global terrorism. If they are not going to help, then why should be help them? It's a fair point to make once you take the political blinders off. It is stated that an attack on one nation is an attack on all. France has stated as such, but to tell you the truth we haven't really been fighting them either because this POTUS is too weak on terror and is more concerned about trying to shame our country into not fighting Radical Islamists.

By this dialog I think we can see that both parties have played to the extremes - Clinton has to move far left and talk about free tuition and other Bernie ideas. Trump has far hard right views on immigration plus unrealistic nationalistic views on leaving NATO and deporting millions. The first 'moderate' (range from just right of center to just left of center) candidate who has real convictions and doesn't pander to the extremes please stand up. Maybe Webb and Kasich should form a coalition - unfortunately to late for this cycle.

He isn't saying to leave NATO, we need more than 8 out of 28 NATO countries to help fight global terrorism. If they are not going to help, then why should be help them? It's a fair point to make once you take the political blinders off. It is stated that an attack on one nation is an attack on all. France has stated as such, but to tell you the truth we haven't really been fighting them either because this POTUS is too weak on terror and is more concerned about trying to shame our country into not fighting Radical Islamists.

Proof?

Proof?

There is none. It came from his wild imagination.

• Fire 5

You can definitely make a case that Trump is worse corruption-wise. Trump University, refusing to pay his employees and contractors, the thousands of lawsuits against his companies, his mob ties, his bankruptcies, his using of campaign funds on his businesses, and whatever he's hiding in his tax returns make him the more corrupt candidate in my opinion.

:facepalm:

You may want to look more into Her mob ties over the years and the "refusing to pay his employees and contractors," as those are around 39. In Of the 3K lawsuits he was involved in, he was the plaintiff in just over 1800 of them. So he was the one doing the suing, not the one being sued. But don't let facts get in your way of pushing your agenda.

There is nobody more corrupt than the Clintons, you can throw in the Democratic Party into that too as you saw how they made sure that she won the nomination.

Do you have a source for Clinton's mob ties? The best I could find was that she meet with someone who had relatives in the mob but that doesn't really compare to Trump's work relationship with the mob. Where are you getting that 39 number? This article puts it in the hundreds. You are correct that I mixed-up the number of lawsuits as a defendant with the total number of lawsuits but I don't think being the plaintiff in a large number of the lawsuits is necessarily a whole lot better. This article found that the total number of lawsuits he was involved in was more than five other top real-estate business executives combined.

• Fire 1

No, Trump is still worse. He's not competent for the job at all. Period. You're saying a corrupt bus driver is worse than a person who doesn't know how to drive a bus. Clinton could be corrupt - we know this. Trump could get us killed. Literally.

And again, there are very few people "backing" Clinton on this website - in America, even. She is simply the lesser of two evils. There is nearly nothing she could do that would disprove that. No amount of leaked emails showing scandal or corruption will be worse than Trump.

People seem to be incapable of grasping how unqualified for this position Trump is. That's scary.

I still gotta go with Knapp on this one TG. With Hillary, the WH is up for sale to the highest bidder. We know that, everyone knows that, foreign countries know that. But, with Trump, he is so clueless he is going to cause problems we can't even imagine.

Now......I think both are pathetic and agree with you that we should see a mass exodus from the Rs and Ds to Johnson.

But, that won't happen unless he is in the debates.

So, let me get this straight.. Trump will cause problems we can't imagine, in other words, we don't know but we will claim serious destruction if he is elected, but yet Hillary will sell the White House and that isn't a bigger issue for you?