WR Coach Keith Williams Arrested on Suspicion of DUI

ADS

Just listened to the portion of the presser dealing with KW. That is how I had hoped the response would go. It is likely that we won't know for a while what the final outcome will be, but I thought that MR articulated a very reasonable decision making process. It hit the points I was looking for.

• Fire 2

Agree or disagree with what he said. Agree or disagree with what will happen. Regardless, Riley handled pretty damn well. He jumped the gun. Was open and explanatory on what happened, the future process involved, and the percepetion within the program. Woulda been a nasty deal with Bo i would think. But then again, maybe not. I still say Bo's finest hour was his handling and perspective on the Penn St situation 2011.

• Fire 4

This situation is a "no win" for the university, just as the outcome, will be a "no win" for fans who are split on what the outcome should be!

Count 'Bility, I too thought MR handled it as well as one could hope for. +1

This situation is a "no win" for the university, just as the outcome, will be a "no win" for fans who are split on what the outcome should be!

I like how he just came right out with it. He ain stupid, and niether is the media. EVERYONE knows what the top issue is. So why bullsh#t around and pray it doesnt come up. This is why I like the guys. he's got such a good pulse fo what's going on around him. Just sit and listen to his pressers. All of em. He has such a knack for answering questions on your/everyone's mind, before the damn thing is even asked.

Im just nervous though. We're gonna take the healthiest 62 year old in the history of mankind and kill him within 5 years.

I like how he just came right out with it. He ain stupid, and niether is the media. EVERYONE knows what the top issue is. So why bullsh#t around and pray it doesnt come up. This is why I like the guys. he's got such a good pulse fo what's going on around him. Just sit and listen to his pressers. All of em. He has such a knack for answering questions on your/everyone's mind, before the damn thing is even asked.

Im just nervous though. We're gonna take the healthiest 62 year old in the history of mankind and kill him within 5 years.

Yep, been a tough road these past 20 years, and with sh*t like this, doesn't look like the road is going to be any less, bumpy for this crew. Depending upon what he is arraigned on (Felony or), Williams may just offer his resignation.

Edit:

Oops, While I was typing this up, I see they lowered the charges they are bringing into court. I am slower

he, he, ha, damn!