WR Coach Keith Williams Arrested on Suspicion of DUI

ADS

One sobering realization after all of this is that it's clear that many people truly do not take driving under the influence seriously. It's scary actually.

This is the most frequently committed crime in our country. My girlfriend is an alcohol and decision making researcher, we had a long talk yesterday about all of this stuff.

I don't listen regularly, but is Nick Bahe typically the biggest blockhead in the state?

I listen everyday. I feel like you do I think. But to me it's not his message. I think he usually knows what he's talking about. It's just simply his tone. Something about it. Just comes off as arrogant and all-knowing. Like he's talking down to ppl. Like he for some reason feels that everyone listening is disagreeing with him. And that could very well be something he cant help. But in the end, if he's divisive in any way, and it draws audience? He's doing his job.
I feel like he talks out of both sides of his mouth at times. One, he went off about how something "just feels different" after the first two weeks of the season when TA become full-time starter as a sophomore and TM and RK3 were gone - in a tone of positivity and look at where he can take this team compared to Taylor - just to hear him tear TA down 6 weeks later. He also talks about how baseball needs to speed up the game and then suggests how replay should be implemented on a wider scale in baseball. Those are just to name a couple. I feel like I'll either be on board with exactly what he is talking about or the other end of the spectrum and be farther from agreeing about an opinion.

He deserves a chance to rehab and atone for this mistake. Yes it was a terrible decision and there should be consequences but we just don't want to throw him out and hope he gets the help he needs. Why not make sure it does happen?

• Fire 3

In my opinion, it makes more sense to retain him, put him on suspension for an extended period so that he can get the help that he obviously needs instead of cutting him off and letting him figure out by himself. This is just an opinion, but that all changes if he gets a felony, fingers crossed he does not. I believe that it is a better approach to help him better himself instead of kicking him out on his own and letting him fend for himself. Just an opinion.

• Fire 3