Alternate Uniforms Released - All Whites vs. Northwestern

GSG

Indiana vs Purdue 2015 - Seems like Adidas recycling some general concepts. Will be interesting to see how legible the stripes and name on back will be with the silver/chrome material.

502802392-ricky-brookins-of-the-indiana-

OK...other than being all white....please explain ours are anything like these?

Shoulders are different, pants are different, helmet is different.......

• Fire 1

Indiana vs Purdue 2015 - Seems like Adidas recycling some general concepts. Will be interesting to see how legible the stripes and name on back will be with the silver/chrome material.

Matte white helmet, chrome face mask, white chin strap, tire tread pattern jersey material, chrome iron on lettering, red numbers outline in chrome edging.

• Fire 2

Matte white helmet, chrome face mask, white chin strap, tire tread pattern jersey material, chrome iron on lettering, red numbers outline in chrome edging.

So common school colors and a common theme for their apparel... yup. That would make them look similar...

Matte white helmet, That's kind of pretty standard. OK...I guess the matte finish????

chrome face mask, OK.....

white chin strap, Wow...that's a major detail.

tire tread pattern jersey material, LOL....your eyes must be better than mine. I can't see "tire tread" on the Indiana Jersey and you have to get really close and look hard to see it on ours.

chrome iron on lettering, OK....got me with the chrome lettering

red numbers outline in chrome edging. Ummm...both school's colors are red.??????

• Fire 1

Things I don't see on NU that are on Indy. Chrome school name on front. Chrome school name on helmet. No stripes on pants. No school logo on pants. No stripes on the shoulder pads. Stars in the numbers. UI on the thigh pad. No red on the helmet...

• Fire 1