Colin Kaepernick: dbag or not?

Nobody here actially gives a sh#t about his $250k or whatever it is presidential salary. It's just funny that you said it means something in your initial post about it, which is why many replied that he hasn't denied the salary and will probably keep it because he's a liar.

• Fire 4

Nobody here actially gives a sh#t about his $250k or whatever it is presidential salary. It's just funny that you said it means something in your initial post about it, which is why many replied that he hasn't denied the salary and will probably keep it because he's a liar.

$400k actually.

See, your post just comes off as snotty if I'm being honest.

• Fire 1

Yes I said that it should count for something. Then a bunch of people reaffirmed their hatred for Trump. Then I said:

$400k isn't sh#t compared to what he makes off his businesses. Hopefully he hasn't gone back on this promise, but it looks like he is donating it back to the treasury at the end of the year.

Then I got labeled a Trump supporter.

#Politics?

• Fire 1

Dismissing Trump's lies as a non-issue with the idea that, "That's not a Trump problem; all Presidents are liars, nothing new there" is like dismissing the Holocaust by saying, "That's not a Hitler problem; all world leaders have killed some people."

• Fire 3

Dismissing Trump's lies as a non-issue with the idea that, "That's not a Trump problem; all Presidents are liars, nothing new there" is like dismissing the Holocaust by saying, "That's not a Hitler problem; all world leaders have killed some people."

Dude, you missed this pissing match. For like the 4th time I'm not condoning any lies he or other presidents make, I just find it silly that people act like it's a Trump exclusive.

And those two things are not even close to the same thing.

Dude, you missed this pissing match. For like the 4th time I'm not condoning any lies he or other presidents make, I just find it silly that people act like it's a Trump exclusive.

What you are doing is dismissing the unique, hyperbolic, unprecedented nature of the extent, degree, and absurdity of Trump's lies by lumping them into a non-helpful category of, "All Presidents lie."

I'll do you one better. All people lie. That means that you are just like Donald Trump.

• Fire 2
  • 2 weeks later...