Colin Kaepernick: dbag or not?

It started because I wasn't ready to concede that he would go back on his promise to donate his salary. Lol, that's it. Why you're so invested in this is beyond me. I get that you are committed to the cause you have chosen, good on you. Very comendable.

I don't delve too far into politics for this sole reason: I look at politicians like I look at WWE Wrestlers. They put themselves out there and put on quite the spectacle. But there are people behind the scenes far more powerful and important actually running the show that we never get to see.

Kaepernick to WWE? I like it.

Him and Gronk could do a feud.

Gronk would get injured on the way to the ring but would still climb up in the ropes, crush his opponent and then take the ring girl home after high fiving the ref

FIFY
And FIFY
  • 2 weeks later...

For all the talk about cops in this thread, thought this seemed like an appropriate place to post this:

Very cool, and what most cops are and all should be. They've got a tough job - it's always great to see moments like this captured to remind us of the humanity behind the profession.

• 3 months later...

This article puts things in perspective. People freak out and teams won't hire him, and yet there are drunken wife beaters in the NFL that we just shrug at.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-nfl-cowards-who-arent-signing-colin-kaepernick/2017/08/10/eff49632-7d14-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html?utm_term=.cfcb64379d4d

Is he really that good though...

He's good enough to have made a team if he hadn't knelt for the anthem.

• Fire 1
  • 1 year later...