***Official Fresno State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

O-line has looked great!!!! I know no one wants to hear it, but what do u think our WR recruits think about three possessions and only one throw?

I thought about that also.

Better question is who gave anti-Mike Riley the keys to the castle?

Based on the start of this game and what he's said this offseason, he seems to have turned his coaching philosophy on its head.

O-line has looked great!!!! I know no one wants to hear it, but what do u think our WR recruits think about three possessions and only one throw?

I think we are softening them up with the run. Probably going to start throwing the ball on this next series.

Any damage your way from the quake this morning?

I think we probably throw more later, but why when the run game is working so well? Coaches know this.

I think we are softening them up with the run. Probably going to start throwing the ball on this next series.

No. It shook me a little, but not enough to move stuff off of shelves. First time I have felt those here in Vinita.

No. It shook me a little, but not enough to move stuff off of shelves. First time I have felt those here in Vinita.

It rattled the hell out of us in the OKC area

I think we probably throw more later, but why when the run game is working so well? Coaches know this.

I understand this, but just curious what 17 year old kids are thinking