***Official Wyoming Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Could be Georgia right now. My goodness!

or Clemson or a number of other top programs playing down to lesser opponents early on in the season.

We don't look great right now, doesn't mean we can't be a great team we just aren't putting it all together right now which isn't that uncommon.

Some people here need to hold their horses and let the game play out before they start declaring the season a disaster because we aren't clicking completely in the first half of our second game.

Exactly, just enjoy the game for a bit. Expecting perfection from 18-22 year old kids in ridiculous. Every team makes mistakes. The hope is to learn from them and grow as a team. All this doom and gloom gets tiring.
I don't expect perfection. I expect competence. And it's not the players that are at fault for the most part. Throwing on 1st and goal on the 4. The defensive scheme. These are problems that come from the very grown up and highly paid coaches.
alright man you take the headset and win some games for us you got this

Only chefs can be food critics. Only directors can be film critics.

Only people coaching at the FBS level can be critical on HB. You're a joke.

I guess women aren't allowed to have an opinion on football at all since 0.000000000001% of football coaches and players are women. (I know you're being sarcastic - replying to other dude)

Just wait until Hilary's in the White House. She'll fix that

Could be Georgia right now. My goodness!

or Clemson or a number of other top programs playing down to lesser opponents early on in the season.

We don't look great right now, doesn't mean we can't be a great team we just aren't putting it all together right now which isn't that uncommon.

Some people here need to hold their horses and let the game play out before they start declaring the season a disaster because we aren't clicking completely in the first half of our second game.

Exactly, just enjoy the game for a bit. Expecting perfection from 18-22 year old kids in ridiculous. Every team makes mistakes. The hope is to learn from them and grow as a team. All this doom and gloom gets tiring.
I don't expect perfection. I expect competence. And it's not the players that are at fault for the most part. Throwing on 1st and goal on the 4. The defensive scheme. These are problems that come from the very grown up and highly paid coaches.
alright man you take the headset and win some games for us you got this

Only chefs can be food critics. Only directors can be film critics.

Only people coaching at the FBS level can be critical on HB. You're a joke.

I guess women aren't allowed to have an opinion on football at all since 0.000000000001% of football coaches and players are women. (I know you're being sarcastic - replying to other dude)

Just wait until Hilary's in the White House. She'll fix that

Football coaches are way more important than presidents so I'm still out of luck.