Les Miles

cornheadnation

Heard on the radio he would not likely take another coaching position. He is 63, for one. Also, taking a coaching job would affect his buy out amount from LSU.

I don't blame him at all. He can go be a father and watch his son playing in Lincoln next fall.

Yep, he's gotta be beyond comfortable financially. Big time coach making 3/4 million on average for the last 15 years plus I am sure his buyout is multi-million.

Literally laughed out loud when I saw that Miles was fired. He was carried off the field by his players following their season ending win against A&M and the AD insisted they were committed to Miles. You don't turn around and fire him four games into the next season for losing to a current top-10 team and a split second loss at a tough conference opponent.

I have to smile at the former Wisky D coordinator who left a now 4-0 team to be on a staff where his head coach was just fired.

Hard to blame Aranda for making the move as LSU just about tripled his salary. Their defense has been pretty good all things considered. Also, it looks like his contract isn't tied to Miles.

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/2016/1/2/10702692/dave-aranda-salary-lsu-football-wisconsin-badgers

11-211-212-28-59-411-213-110-310-38-59-32-2Tough crowd.

Hi we are Nebraska. We fired the guy that went:

9-4

10-4

10-4

9-4

10-4

9-4

9-3

What did you expect?

Also zero conference championships in that timeline. Kind of the difference between 9-4 and 11-2

We all know why Nebraska fired Bo. But looking solely at W/L records like Zoogs implied, Les Miles firing is comparable to a degree.