Huskers back in the top ten (AP & Coaches) after 5-0 start

knapplc

I understand why Tennessee didn't drop, but it is interesting.

Week 7 games where we can move up:

#1 Bama @ #9 Tennessee

#2 Ohio State @ #8 Wisconsin

#3 #10 Nebraska @ Indiana

I share your thoughts. Tennessee's spot this week won't matter after Saturday. A win and they would have jumped us. A loss they'll be behind us. Provided we win...

I hope Wisconsin beats OSU. I know we'd still be behind the Buckeyes, but would set up that Wiscy game nicely for us and get those fans nice and drunk real early with Gameday and hopefully passed out for the night kickoff...

If you told me that Nebraska would be ranked in the top ten at this time last year, I would have said that your crazier than both Trump and Clinton.

What a difference a year makes.

Congrats to both the players and coaches for working as hard as they have and sticking it to the man.

• Fire 5

I can't help but think this will stir up even greater gnashing of teeth if/when the Huskers lose to unranked Indiana.

I imagine our doom-and-gloomers are already prepping their hot takes on not being able to maintain a top-ten ranking.

There's honestly no reason we shouldn't beat IU. They are coming off playing tOSU and just playing them you are going to be beat up some. Also, they were definitely preparing for tOSU in order to try and beat them, so they weren't worried about scheming for us yet. Combining this with our bye week and getting players healthy and being able to scheme for 2 weeks for IU I think we will win by 14+.

• Fire 1