Patrick and cunningham

What really sucks is that I actually like Mike Patrick, but I couldn't watch Ed Cunningham if he was muted standing next to a naked supermodel.

Disagree on Patrick. He has lost his fastball over the past few years.

Good thing that I will be watching the game w/o sound in the desert this week.

What really sucks is that I actually like Mike Patrick, but I couldn't watch Ed Cunningham if he was muted standing next to a naked supermodel.

Disagree on Patrick. He has lost his fastball over the past few years.

Good thing that I will be watching the game w/o sound in the desert this week.

Yep. Patrick was as bad as Cunningham at the Indiana game. Several different WTF?!? moments for both of them.

Ed is probably bringing Mike Patrick's game down.

Same here. Big Mike Patrick fan dating all the way back to the early 2000's. But jeez. Cunningham just ruins the experience.

Nessler and Patrick are two of my fav's.

Nebraska scores and is up 8 points. Ed-- "I don't know if I like the decision to kick a PAT here. Should go for 2 so they can go up 10 points"

Mike over the commercial break....... - "Ed, they are now up 9 points (2 scores) why would they ever want to maybe not get the 2 and only be up one score?" Ed -- "Good point"

After the commercial break...... Ed -- "I miscalculated. Good idea to go for one there after the score"