WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

81 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brown commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2017 at 11:19 PM

He announced he is signing on 12/20. So my guess is if Ohio State has not given him the green light yet. They will not know about those other receivers in the next 24 hours- so I would say Brown signs with Nebraska because Ohio State is not going to give him the green light in time. If we were talking about him signing in february I would say chances go way down for us.

40 minutes ago, jaws said:

Or he just signs with OSU tomorrow because he has an offer from them. 

Why wouldn't he just announce he is committing now. I think we all agree he would jump all over the Ohio state offer if it was commit-able because he has been waiting for that from them. Why wouldn't he announce he is committed to them and try to publicly lock in his commitment if it was commit-able offer? The only thing I could see is if he wants to receive their LOI before he announces so he doesn't get burned.

But guessing the only reason he is signing early is because maybe we told him he loses his spot with us if he doesn't sign. 

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Why wouldn't he just announce he is committing now. I think we all agree he would jump all over the Ohio state offer if it was commit-able because he has been waiting for that from them. Why wouldn't he announce he is committed to them and try to publicly lock in his commitment if it was commit-able offer? The only thing I could see is if he wants to receive their LOI before he announces so he doesn't get burned.

But guessing the only reason he is signing early is because maybe we told him he loses his spot with us if he doesn't sign. 

Who knows what this kid is thinking and what is going on behind the scenes.

Not saying this is the situation here, because I don't know.  But.....some kids love the drama of signing day.  He very well could have already told the OSU coaching staff he is signing with them and just keeping in secret to add to the drama.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I don't know but OSU has one or two guys that are doing the same thing. I highly doubt that Woodbey and Emory Jones sign with OSU even though they have been committed for a while. We don't know what discussions the coaches have been having with these recruits and where they stand. 

Just now, jaws said:

I don't know but OSU has one or two guys that are doing the same thing. I highly doubt that Woodbey and Emory Jones sign with OSU even though they have been committed for a while. We don't know what discussions the coaches have been having with these recruits and where they stand. 

Lol...Woodbey is a joke. Dude made sure to say OVER and OVER again he isn't changing his commitment from tOSU....

Then tOSU has a solid season, no coaching changes, but he is going to change his mind? What a joke.

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Lol...Woodbey is a joke. Dude made sure to say OVER and OVER again he isn't changing his commitment from tOSU....

Then tOSU has a solid season, no coaching changes, but he is going to change his mind? What a joke.

People change their mind all the time. I don't see it as a joke. 

7 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I do see it as a joke. Integrity is the name of the game. If you know you are a flip-flopper, don't be so damn adamant that you will never change your mind on social media.

Agree. The amount of de-commits this year is mind-numbing. And unfortunately, it will probably continue to get worse each year.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic