The impact of a win on Saturday.

I have higher hopes of winning, now that the injuries seem to be a little closer. They are a very good team, and I honestly think Nebraska is to. I am hoping for a good game, no injuries for either side and both play to the best of their abilities. You go into every game with a chance to win, or lose. Depends on the kids and staff. What I think makes no difference. I just want to watch Nebraska play another game, there aren't many left this year, and I don't have many left either way. Just want to have fun watching the team I love.

Will be happy if they win.

Will look for the positives if they lose.

All I can do.

Oh and avoid this site like the plague on game day.

Our odds of winning the Division go up exponentially. Based on figures from another thread, right now we have roughly (and conservatively) a 40% to 45% chance of winning the division. Win this game, and I would assume our chances go up anywhere from 20 to 40 percentage points.

Wisconsin would have 3 conference losses. This is essentially an elimination game for them.

Northwestern only has one conference loss but it is to us, so we win the tiebreaker. Plus they still have to play OSU and Wisc.

Iowa has 2 conference losses but still play Penn St, Michigan and Nebraska.

Minnesoa has 2 conference losses but still play Nebraska, Northwestern, and Wisconsin.

We win this game and we win the division.

Our odds of winning the Division go up exponentially. Based on figures from another thread, right now we have roughly (and conservatively) a 40% to 45% chance of winning the division. Win this game, and I would assume our chances go up anywhere from 20 to 40 percentage points.

Wisconsin would have 3 conference losses. This is essentially an elimination game for them.

Northwestern only has one conference loss but it is to us, so we win the tiebreaker. Plus they still have to play OSU and Wisc.

Minnesoa has 2 conference losses but still play Nebraska, Northwestern, and Wisconsin.

This sums it up. Bottom line, IMO, we win and we are in.

This sums it up. Bottom line, IMO, we win and we are in.

I think this is one of several reasons this team is going to be focused on Saturday and ready to play. No one is giving then credit for being undefeated, everyone says they don't belong, this is a fluke, etc. Time to either prove them right or wrong. If they can beat Wisconsin everyone might start shutting up some, I kinda like us not being talked about though and not taking seriously. Makes it easier to do the work IMO.