Angry and frustrated

I'm so goddamn sick of losing to Wisconsin. Year, after year, after year, after year we lose to them

I don't give a s*@! that BarryAlvarez or anyone else on that team had praise for us, they can take their 'atta boys and shove 'em where the sun don't shine.

I'm so tired of losing big games, whether by 1 point, 10 points or 50 points, how many more years are we going to have to endure this 5, 10, 15?

Apologies for my ranting but i'm weary from having to endure years of this sh*t, proud of the team, proud of our coaches but goddamnit...

• Fire 1

I'm so goddamn sick of losing to Wisconsin. Year, after year, after year, after year we lose to them

I don't give a s*@! that BarryAlvarez or anyone else on that team had praise for us, they can take their 'atta boys and shove 'em where the sun don't shine.

I'm so tired of losing big games, whether by 1 point, 10 points or 50 points, how many more years are we going to have to endure this 5, 10, 15?

Apologies for my ranting but i'm weary from having to endure years of this sh*t, proud of the team, proud of our coaches but goddamnit...

I'm gonna say we have to wait 1 year

You choose to be a fan of this team - it's no burden you can't escape if it means that much to you.

We'll have to wait as long as we'll have to wait. Might be 6 days from now, might be 6 years. In the meantime, 120 or so kids are still giving all of their heart, effort and devotion to this program the same way they always have been. Sure, it's nice when we do really well, and it's a bummer when you get so close and come up just short, but hopefully we all keep cheering all the same and enjoying the ride.

If you're weary and tired, imagine how the players and coaches feel.

• Fire 1

I too am sick of losing to Wisconsin. Wisconsin is an odd program. Seemingly no matter who their coach is they will win 9-10 games a year. They are built with an enormous lineman on both sides of the ball, and they are overall built in a way that makes them really good, but not great. Wisconsin chugs along the same way they have for the past 20 years, they will continue to get the results they have had the last 20 years.

But we have to beat them to overcome them. However, do you build like them? Knowing the results may get you past Wisconsin but then stuck in what Wisconsin is stuck in with the good but not great?

I would have liked to have seen a more spread attack vs the Badgers last night as I think that is how you beat them, by spreading them out, instead of trying to go at them muscle for muscle. But if we go for the spread option spead built tye team, we may beat Wisconsin, but wont win the B1G Ten because that style of play won't last and be succesful in the conference for long.

With all this said, after last nights game, in the long run Nebraska's future looks much brighter then Wisconsin's because well, Wisconsin has been stuck being Wisconsin for 20 years.

I'm with ya man.... I grew up there, I know a crapload of people who went there, I also remember how much they used to stink and how absolutely nobody game a rip about them until they got good.

All I can say is at least we are getting closer...

Is it just me or does the Wisconsin fan base, the ones who attend the game, seem to just go there and party like none other and don't really care about the game? Just seems like a ruckus crowd no matter what is going on, and win or lose, the Badger fans don't seem to care.

• Fire 1

My guess is that you are too young to remember Tom Osborne's first ten years against the Sooners of Oklahoma. :D If it is any consolation, I know how you feel, based on Barry Switzer and Jamelle Holloway.

Is it just me or does the Wisconsin fan base, the ones who attend the game, seem to just go there and party like none other and don't really care about the game? Just seems like a ruckus crowd no matter what is going on, and win or lose, the Badger fans don't seem to care.

You nailed it.

Most Wisconsin past times are centered around drinking with something going on in the background, like football, the salmon run on Lake Michigan, a college education, softball, deer hunting, etc. I will tell you that it's a lot better at a football game than a row of drunken guys shoulder to shoulder along a river trying to cast large, sharp hooks with a six ounce weight attached and fighting with the guys in the boats. The Manitowoc hospital used to have a special ER station set up just fro salmon snaggers so they didn't clog up the regular ER room.

I could be seeing this through the tunnel vision of only one person's firsthand experience, but that's what I did see it first hand.

I'm with ya man.... I grew up there, I know a crapload of people who went there, I also remember how much they used to stink and how absolutely nobody game a rip about them until they got good.

All I can say is at least we are getting closer...

That's not completely fair. There isn't a way to gauge exactly how into the game they are. Like Nebraska, they are the only big time college program in the state and the people are invested heavily in the outcomes of the games.

Memorial Stadium isn't like Camp Randall and that's fine. They are the LSU of the B1G.

I'm more salty about how they have one of the all-around best athletic departments in the nation.

My guess is that you are too young to remember Tom Osborne's first ten years against the Sooners of Oklahoma. :D If it is any consolation, I know how you feel, based on Barry Switzer and Jamelle Holloway.

Therapy got be over the name "Barry Switzer" why did you have to throw in "Jamelle Holloway" now i'm going to have to start all over again

• Fire 1

I remember those years well, and they usually ended with a bowl loss. The difference in those years is that Oklahoma was often ranked #1, and rarely ranked out of the top 5. We also had the privilege of playing a top 5 team in a bowl game in the teams home state. Even though, it was very frustrating. It did not think TO would change turn the corner.

I remember those years well, and they usually ended with a bowl loss. The difference in those years is that Oklahoma was often ranked #1, and rarely ranked out of the top 5. We also had the privilege of playing a top 5 team in a bowl game in the teams home state. Even though, it was very frustrating. It did not think TO would change turn the corner.

The years that were ending in bowl losses weren't those years, mainly. People remember 0-7 or whatever, but that was mainly after Barry moved on from OU under suspect circumstances. Before that rough stretch, TO actually had a winning record in bowls.