Keep your heads up Huskers

I know a loss like this one has to hurt but sometimes its just wrong place wrong time and an injury to your qb and then it just snowballs. Few things to keep in mind about this game is that Ohio St's players, coaches and fans were going to be really fired up for this game after the last two weeks. Ohio St is literally playing for its season in this game and had to have made major offensive adjustments after the last two weeks. From what I saw this meant more downfield passing, less Weber and more Samuel. This was also Ohio St's last chance to make a statement game to the committee before the UM game. Had NU had this game in Lincoln two weeks ago or last week I think it would have been pretty competitive. Ohio St also usually plays its best game of the year in its black or retro unis. This is the first game in weeks that Ohio St really made use of its speed and had Barrett dialed in from the beginning. So anyhow, let me say I am also really glad to see that Armstrong wasn't seriously injured. Don't go too hard on Riley. The Huskers really just ran into the perfect storm tonight and obviously lost some of their fight when Tommy went down. Also keep in mind that Meyer has recruited better than anyone maybe even including Saban over the last 4 years. Give Riley some time to get his kids in there. gl the rest of the way

• Fire 7

I know a loss like this one has to hurt but sometimes its just wrong place wrong time and an injury to your qb and then it just snowballs. Few things to keep in mind about this game is that Ohio St's players, coaches and fans were going to be really fired up for this game after the last two weeks. Ohio St is literally playing for its season in this game and had to have made major offensive adjustments after the last two weeks. From what I saw this meant more downfield passing, less Weber and more Samuel. This was also Ohio St's last chance to make a statement game to the committee before the UM game. Had NU had this game in Lincoln two weeks ago or last week I think it would have been pretty competitive. Ohio St also usually plays its best game of the year in its black or retro unis. This is the first game in weeks that Ohio St really made use of its speed and had Barrett dialed in from the beginning. So anyhow, let me say I am also really glad to see that Armstrong wasn't seriously injured. Don't go too hard on Riley. The Huskers really just ran into the perfect storm tonight and obviously lost some of their fight when Tommy went down. Also keep in mind that Meyer has recruited better than anyone maybe even including Saban over the last 4 years. Give Riley some time to get his kids in there. gl the rest of the way

your guys played great....our guys developed amnesia about how to play football.

You guys played unreal tonight we were just not locked in the game tonight, it seemed a little unclassy there at the end on Urbs part tossing the ball with two minutes left. I thought if number 12 Patrick OBrian was in there instead of Fyfe we score one of those two time in the redzone. You guys got a lot of calls go your way but out OC could have shortened the game on our part by running the dang ball ig. Please play like this against Alabama because I am tired of them winning, just don't play like you did against Penn State or Alabama will put up points. OSU Michigan looks like a really good game, I think I'll go for OSU in this one just because Harbaugh's team is getting really hyped this year.

Also gg and gl to you guys the rest of the year!

Listen to the rational Buckeye fan!! It's really amazing what Urban is doing over there in Columbus. He makes Jim Tressell look like the Great Value version. Scary thing is it only seems yall will be improving over the next 3 years. Good luck the rest of the year, please win a NC so I can feel less bad about this loss lol

My head is in the same place it was before the game. It can get away from you fast against a team like Ohio State. We could see that all year.

​We just need to shake it off and get on with the next game. Whether it's 30-10 or 100-3, it only counts as one loss. Anyone who bought the ratings hype is delusional.

Listen to the rational Buckeye fan!! It's really amazing what Urban is doing over there in Columbus. He makes Jim Tressell look like the Great Value version. Scary thing is it only seems yall will be improving over the next 3 years. Good luck the rest of the year, please win a NC so I can feel less bad about this loss lol

I don't understand the thought of rooting for our rivals to win a NC. I don't like rooting for other teams in my conference, and I sure as heck don't want Ohio State and Michigan to "look better" to potential recruits if they win a national championship.

I don't understand the thought of rooting for our rivals to win a NC. I don't like rooting for other teams in my conference, and I sure as heck don't want Ohio State and Michigan to "look better" to potential recruits if they win a national championship.
OSU isn't a rival really. Sounds like you want to go back to the Big 12. OSU and Michigan are going to continue to get the guys they want if they win a ship or not. I'd rather a Big 10 team win the NC then Alabama. The increase in conference strength helps us. Gotta play the best to beat the best, and you have to beat the best to be the best. Right now we have some of the best in our conference and this conference continues to get better. That helps us not hurts us, unless we aren't up for the challenge.

OSU isn't a rival really. Sounds like you want to go back to the Big 12. OSU and Michigan are going to continue to get the guys they want if they win a ship or not. I'd rather a Big 10 team win the NC then Alabama. The increase in conference strength helps us. Gotta play the best to beat the best, and you have to beat the best to be the best. Right now we have some of the best in our conference and this conference continues to get better. That helps us not hurts us, unless we aren't up for the challenge.

The increase in conference strength only helps us if NU keeps getting better along with the other teams. That's not happening right now

I don't like rooting for "conference pride". I only care about NU. I think it's stupid when SEC schools chant "SEC" when they suck but then they suck on the teat of Alabama winning a national championship. I don't want NU fans to do that for Ohio State and Michigan.