Donald J Trump-45th POTUS

I don't know if Julian Assange is the person of the year or the Internet Media.

If this was 30 years ago she would have won easy....I can look up her war crimes in Libya a matter of seconds now.

I can also look up her stupid statements about not breaking up the big banks because "Would that end racism and sexism?" or how every problem she has can be blamed on Putin and Russia.

She picked a wrong time to run because it 10 years she could have lied successfully and blamed it on cloud hacking.

• Fire 2

I'm without words. Just kind of shocked. But pleased

Absolutely. I just hope the response isn't violent. You never know. Sorry to everyone against it. The best thing to do is to get over it and try to get along with the people who are obviously hurting, and have been hurting for a long time.

The working class manufacturing base that has been screwed by GATT and NAFTA( by both Republicans and Democrats) in Wisconsin, M1ch1gan, Ohio, & Pennsylvania are the not the violent racists that CNN wants to make them out to be.

• Fire 3

Absolutely. I just hope the response isn't violent. You never know. Sorry to everyone. The best thing to do is to get over it and try to get along with the people who are obviously hurting, and have been hurting for a long time.

The working class manufacturing base that has been screwed by GATT and NAFTA( by both Republicans and Democrats) in Wisconsin, M1ch1gan, Ohio, & Pennsylvania are the not the violent racists that CNN wants to make them out to be.

There was around a 400% rise in hate crimes after Brexit. I'm praying nothing like that happens here.

• Fire 1

Absolutely. I just hope the response isn't violent. You never know. Sorry to everyone. The best thing to do is to get over it and try to get along with the people who are obviously hurting, and have been hurting for a long time.

There was around a 400% rise in hate crimes after Brexit. I'm praying nothing like that happens here.

Every action has a reaction. History has shown this and while I can't approve of it I can't say that it comes as a shock based on what some people have gone through. I hope for peace across the world and the U.S>

• Fire 3

This election showed rural america can still be a force in an election. She won almost all major urban centers, but the rural vote in many states was still strong enough to carry Trump. The people she and her party have ignored and abused struck back, but i doubt the democrats will learn from this and adjust their platform.

• Fire 6