Something we can all agree on

With apologies to the couple of people I know actually supported Hillary Clinton for her own sake in this election, can the rest of us come together and celebrate the fact that this, finally, is the end of the Clinton/Bush era?

We will never have to deal with candidate Hillary Clinton again.

We will never have to deal with a Bush running for the White House again.

No more Bill Clinton schmoozing and smarming around the country. No more Bush relatives bumbling around debate stages.

But most importantly, no more Hillary, carpet bags & all, involved in American politics.

Whether you're happy or sad that Trump won, at least we can all agree that no more Clintons in the White House is a good thing.

• Fire 7

Im afraid to go there until I see proof she wont pop up again in 3 years......

Clintons have been around for so long that I have hard time believing theyre actually gone until-and this is cruel but-theyre dead.

Hopefully the Dems put up something good if Trump winds up being the shitshow some folks assume.

With apologies to the couple of people I know actually supported Hillary Clinton for her own sake in this election, can the rest of us come together and celebrate the fact that this, finally, is the end of the Clinton/Bush era?

No more Bill Clinton schmoozing and smarming around the country. No more Bush relatives bumbling around debate stages.

But most importantly, no more Hillary, carpet bags & all, involved in American politics.

Whether you're happy or sad that Trump won, at least we can all agree that no more Clintons in the White House is a good thing.

:cheers:cowbell::thumbs:wub::worship:horns:clap:yeah Knapp, 1000% agree. I mentioned on another post that the Clinton/Bush dynasty as a strange bedfellows arrangement that it is, can finally be put to bed for good. I hope the whole neo-con wing of the Repub party can be be put to bed with them.

I think that for Trump to heal the nation as he promised in his speech last night, that he could pardon the Clintons under certain conditions - one being the closing down of the Clinton Foundation or moving the foundation's assets and charter to a respected charity.

Part of me wants Trump to go after the Clinton's fully and expose their dirty linen, but for the greater good and for making the country less partisan, this would be a move of grace (outside of his public persona) that would send conciliatory messages to the other side.

I don't think Obama can pardon the Clinton's for anything as they have not been indicted on anything and that would be seen as a truly partisan move. But if Trump were to do so, especially after this election, it would send a big message.

Let the Clintons go out to pasture never to be seen or heard form again.

The one thing I am interested in with the election of Trump is if this will change how Washington and politicians work. I doubt much will change, but with Trump never being in politics before, it could happen.

One thing I hope this doesn't lead to is the continuous election of the "celebrity candidate". I don't think I could handle President Kanye down the road.

For the better good of America, I want them to just slither off into the sunset and not be involved anymore.

However, if Trump now comes out and doesn't do anything or pardon's her after being indicted, how in the world are his followers going to handle that. Last night at his victory rally, they were still chanting "lock her up".

Now, if he comes out all nicey nice to her......it would get really interesting.

This may have changed American politics forever. I said yesterday that the way I see it is the obsession over Trump wasnt as much about the man in particular, but rather the idea. The concept of the outsider flying in to save the little people from the mean nasty politicians. At least that's what it is too me. So it's not surprising to me, that despite all his faults and trips, that this first time non-career- politician goes out, demands some real flips at the booths and wins in a very very unexpected upset. It probably couldve been anyone from the non political side. Just happened to be Trump,

• Fire 1

HAHA. That's what YOU think!

JEB 2020

He'll slide right in there like...

This may have changed American politics forever. I said yesterday that the way I see it is the obsession over Trump wasnt as much about the man in particular, but rather the idea. The concept of the outsider flying in to save the little people from the mean nasty politicians. At least that's what it is too me. So it's not surprising to me, that despite all his faults and trips, that this first time non-career- politician goes out, demands some real flips at the booths and wins in a very very unexpected upset. It probably couldve been anyone from the non political side. Just happened to be Trump,

The Trump supporters were non-wavering in their support for him because they were supporting the idea of something new and a change from the status quo. That's how he was able to get the Republican nomination, and the party never wavered from their support for him. He could have said anything he wanted to during the campaign, and those supporters weren't going to change.

Where Trump picked up the deciding votes was the people who had voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. They decided to go against Clinton (and therefore go for Trump).

The Trump supporters were non-wavering in their support for him because they were supporting the idea of something new and a change from the status quo. That's how he was able to get the Republican nomination, and the party never wavered from their support for him. He could have said anything he wanted to during the campaign, and those supporters weren't going to change.

Where Trump picked up the deciding votes was the people who had voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. They decided to go against Clinton (and therefore go for Trump).

i think

that may be

exactly what I said. :P

The Clinton and Bush empires are dead. And that's great.

Let's say the Trump thing works out, do we get a President Ivanka? Or Eric? ( that's the name of that stereotypical brown noser in mafia movies right)

The Dems will meltdown and hopefully grow a back bone. They stole the Republican way of next in line and it blew up in their face magnificently.

Speaking with many Trump voters, it had about as much to do with not Hillary than anything Trump stood for - which we still don't exactly know.

i think

that may be

exactly what I said. :P

I know, I was agreeing with you.