Trump's cabinet

Mnuchin lied too, for those still in "give him a chance" mode. He stated very clearly his bank did NOT use robo-signing of foreclosures to exploit people. Well guess what...

Speak of the devil....

Bunch of slimy liars, IMO, from the top on down.

I remember Trumps attacks on Cruz for being bought by the "banks" in the primaries. Now ,this guy is a possible cabinet member...smdh

Word is that Deb Fischer is on the fence. I'm planning on giving her a call or two.

Just fired off an angry email myself. Planning on leaving her a couple of voicemails this weekend as well. And I just found out she has an office here in humble Kearney... may be swinging by and giving them a visit...

Also, I called and left the Senate Committee on Homeland Security a message asking them politely but firmly to remove Bannon from the NSC. I type up and email and fired off to every Republican on that Committee. I'd recommend doing so yourself if you have the time - apparently they're tallying the calls they receive in opposition to Bannon. Here's a story with all the contact info.

All of this may lead to nothing, but I refuse to just sit idly by while people like these get thrust into positions of power that affect all of us...

• Fire 2

Isn't this a great sign? If someone slid you a paper to sign and then you found out it was putting them in a leadership position what would you do? His a$$ would be out of my organization for sure - immediately. I'm pretty shocked that Donnie sits back and allows this to go unpunished, except this reflects more on him and his lack of ability/experience in this role.

Isn't this a great sign? If someone slid you a paper to sign and then you found out it was putting them in a leadership position what would you do? His a$$ would be out of my organization for sure - immediately. I'm pretty shocked that Donnie sits back and allows this to go unpunished, except this reflects more on him and his lack of ability/experience in this role.

Let's see if DT takes this lying down, or does something about Bannon. If DT's ego is injured, then Bannon might be in real trouble. #silverlinings

I wonder why Bannon pulled this on him in the first place. I doubt he'd do this if he thought it would put him at risk of getting kicked to the curb.

I have to agree w/Lil Red. I think he took a calculated gamble, knowing that the ramifications obviously wouldn't be too bad.

If he disciplines or gets rid of Bannon that would mean he was admitting he made a mistake to hire him in the first place. Sadly, I think it will take him a lot more than this first (known) incident to take that hit on his ego publicly. I think we'll have more though.