Trump's America

zoogs

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So the bar is "he wasn't convicted" now.

Remember when the Republicans went bats#!t crazy because Obama wore a tan suit? 

Such petty double standards.

Anyoldhoo....

“Investigation also identifies numerous links” :lol::lol:.  What, are playing 6 degrees of separation here?  

Trump thought about Branding a Hotel in Russia.  Gasp...He’s a RUSSIAN SPY!!!!!.  

Meanwhile, in non-fantasy land news.....

The bar is @commandocalled Trump a criminal.  Let me know when he is charged, tried, and convicted.   Yes that’s the bar in the US.  At least I thought it was up until yesterday :dunno

Im no lawyer, but I have stayed  at a Holliday Inn Express before.  

32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Now you're just flat out not telling the truth or blatantly choosing not to see flaws in your dear leader.

This entire conversation was started by him acting like a three year old and stomping off instead of answering a question.  You then come in here and try to say he has answered questions from anyone and everyone.

What major news organization did he not have some type of interview with in the last four years?  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What major news organization did he not have some type of interview with in the last four years?  

Oh...so him starting an interview than storming off because he doesn't like the questions doesn't count.

Or, not answering a question in a press conference because he doesn't like it.

I did a quick google search and can't find an interview on CNN.  I would think he would have at some point.  But....he has been pretty chicken s#!t towards them.

MSNBC???

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And how does that say Trump was “running away” from questions.  If he is doing an event with a head of state and gets a Mueller question??  Hell, most of the time he did give them an answer, the Press just didn’t like it.  

Gone from "hard hitting" to "most of the time" answering questions. Sad.

• Plus1 5
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Michael Flynn wasn't convicted of anything.

But it took the bloated cheeto abusing the pardon power to get him there.

Remember when he confessed to federal felonies?  Good times.

The judge didn't forget.

Remember when he recanted his confession because exculpatory information was withheld from him.  Yep good times indeed.

https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/flynn-s-false-statement-charge-reveals-42998/

its almost as if an innocent man/woman has never plead guilty to a crime they didn’t commit before.  I mean cleaning out your bank account, pressuring to save your son, pleading out with the promise of no jail time just to make it go away.  Who would have thought that could happen.  

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Gone from "hard hitting" to "most of the time" answering questions. Sad.

What are you even talking about??   You are twisting yourself into a knot trying to get me to admit something which I have no idea what it is.  

Press asking hard hitting questions and Trump answering questions most of the time are two different things.  

one refers to how the press does its job and one refers to how Trump handles the Press.  Not too complicated. Sad. 

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Trump answered questions from anyone and everyone.   

How many times did Trump have gaggles with Press to and from Marine 1 along with the press conferences?  Compare that to Obama.

Are you looking forward to going back in time and arresting press and investigating press and wiretapping press like the Obama/Biden admin?  Ya the good old days huh. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fox-news-reporter-secretly-monitored-by-obama-administration-court-documents/

yep, the good old days.  

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What are you even talking about??   You are twisting yourself into a knot trying to get me to admit something which I have no idea what it is.  

Press asking hard hitting questions and Trump answering questions most of the time are two different things.  

one refers to how the press does its job and one refers to how Trump handles the Press.  Not too complicated. Sad. 

You like both hard hitting journalism AND a politician that doesn't answer questions. Nope, no disconnect there.

• Plus1 3

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Please provide evidence of Trump ever answering a hard hitting question.

• Plus1 5