Trump's America

zoogs

Mooch calls up a journalist:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon?mbid=social_twitter

“Who leaked that to you?” he asked. I said I couldn’t give him that information. He responded by threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff. “What I’m going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we’ll start over,” he said. I laughed, not sure if he really believed that such a threat would convince a journalist to reveal a source. He continued to press me and complain about the staff he’s inherited in his new job. “I ask these guys not to leak anything and they can’t help themselves,” he said. “You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.

Jesus. Get these bozos TF out of the WH.

Later...

“The swamp will not defeat him,” he said, breaking into the third person.

(The leak was that Mooch was having dinner with Trump, Melania, Sean Hannity, and former Fox exec Bill Shine.)

• Fire 2

Repubs aren't going to go against Trump. He has an R by his name, no matter how much damage he does. They believe he is the winning formula, and what the voters want since he won the election receiving the mythical mandate. The conservative elect show too much cowardice to stand behind actual true blue moderate conservative ideals. They show no desire to actually govern, or to compromise for the good of the country, they are worthless.

There are some outliers, as with anything, but they number in the single digits at best.

• Fire 2

Repubs aren't going to go against Trump. He has an R by his name, no matter how much damage he does. They believe he is the winning formula, and what the voters want since he won the election receiving the mythical mandate. The conservative elect show too much cowardice to stand behind actual true blue moderate conservative ideals. They show no desire to actual govern, to compromise for the good of the country, they are worthless.

There are some outliers, as with anything, but they number in the single digits at best.

We are already starting to see some repubs turning against him.

Repubs aren't going to go against Trump. He has an R by his name, no matter how much damage he does. They believe he is the winning formula, and what the voters want since he won the election receiving the mythical mandate. The conservative elect show too much cowardice to stand behind actual true blue moderate conservative ideals. They show no desire to actual govern, to compromise for the good of the country, they are worthless.

We are already starting to see some repubs turning against him.
In speech, yes. In action, no. Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far they have all voted in step with the Trump agenda. Actions speak louder than words.

Those are also 3 names total (2 senators) from the GOP. Single digits...

• Fire 2

This is sickening.

And this is beyond disgusting. Not only Trump's words, but the reaction to them of uniformed police officers.

I'd like to hear from our resident law enforcement poster who was all jazzed about that police union endorsement Trump got.

Think this is a good thing? Is this the way you want to be represented? Is this how you want to be thought of?

Now this is how you respond: http://wfla.com/2017/07/29/gainesville-police-reject-presidents-trumps-remarks-about-treatment-of-suspects/

Earlier today, the President made remarks that seemed to endorse and condone police brutality.

The President of the United States has no business endorsing or condoning cops being rough with arrestees and suggesting that we should slam their heads onto the car while putting them in.

The men and women of GPD absolutely reject those remarks and will continue to serve and protect this great community with respect.

The President's remarks today have set modern policing back and erased a lot of the strides we have made to build trust in our community, but we hope that each of you will recognize the work we have done to earn your trust.

It's certainly possible to enforce laws and arrest very bad folks and do it with respect. The men and women of GPD prove this on a daily basis.

YOUR Gainesville Police Department will continue to treat everyone with respect, no matter the circumstances.

It is truly an honor to serve this community.

Non-partisan rebuke to non-partisan transgressions.

• Fire 2