Trump's America

zoogs

Not sure where exactly this link fits, but pretty sure it is not worth it's own thread...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-29/anthony-bourdain-slams-privileged-liberals-their-utter-contempt-working-class-americ

To my way of thinking, Anthony Bourdain hits the nail on the head. I have been thinking this for a long time, and I am glad someone with clout finally said it.

I'm seeing the same irrational fears from the left that I saw from the right for the last 8 years. This will be fun.

No, you aren't.

There's a pretty damn big difference between:

We want to make people need to do a little bit more paperwork before purchasing a gun

We don't want people to be able to deny service to gays

And:

We're going to monitor all Muslims and have them sign up for a special list

Stop and frisk worked great

Why have nuclear weapons if we can't use them?

Putin is a great leader and a genius (reminder: Russia has killed 5 times as many Europeans as ISIS has killed Europeans or Americans)

I hope to look back and realize this was all just talk and say you're right. But Obama never gave people just cause for many of their fears.

• Fire 2

I'm seeing the same irrational fears from the left that I saw from the right for the last 8 years. This will be fun.

No, you aren't.

There's a pretty damn big difference between:

We want to make people need to do a little bit more paperwork before purchasing a gun

We don't want people to be able to deny service to gays

And:

We're going to monitor all Muslims and have them sign up for a special list

Stop and frisk worked great

Why have nuclear weapons if we can't use them?

Putin is a great leader and a genius (reminder: Russia has killed 5 times as many Europeans as ISIS has killed Europeans or Americans)

I hope to look back and realize this was all just talk and say you're right. But Obama never gave people just cause for many of their fears.

I agree most of the fears never materialized and I doubt most of yours will either.

Russia did not hack the election. Stop saying that. Tge spin on this is hilarious. They hacked and publiciEd some emails. Disclosing some-what i say is-pretty valuable info that may or may not have influenced some voters. Hillary is a despicable f'ing bitch. So is michelle obama in her ridiculous arrogance. This country will not miss these apologetic pussies we have in the whote house right now. Obamas been a little bitch for 8 years. Bending us and himself over the barrel without the lube to the world. But now. NOW he wants to flex his muscle. Starta war with someone cuz the real people spoke and decided they didnt want another super liberal globalist bitch runnin the show again. The right guy won this election. The world is craving a strong and prosperpus America. Trump willdo that. Atsome point some of you butthurt bitches will have no choice but jump on board. Turn them Obama phones off and cash em in for alarm clocks America. Happy times are here again.

Rant over. Count out. Again.

This is completely unacceptable. Count has had multiple violations and enough is enough. Banned.

This is disappointing. AR, your board man and while I know he used some colorful wording in his post, he brought a differnt perspective (non-sheep like) to the board. Bannng him meaning what? For good, for a week, for a day?

• Fire 1

Russia did not hack the election. Stop saying that. Tge spin on this is hilarious. They hacked and publiciEd some emails. Disclosing some-what i say is-pretty valuable info that may or may not have influenced some voters. Hillary is a despicable f'ing bitch. So is michelle obama in her ridiculous arrogance. This country will not miss these apologetic pussies we have in the whote house right now. Obamas been a little bitch for 8 years. Bending us and himself over the barrel without the lube to the world. But now. NOW he wants to flex his muscle. Starta war with someone cuz the real people spoke and decided they didnt want another super liberal globalist bitch runnin the show again. The right guy won this election. The world is craving a strong and prosperpus America. Trump willdo that. Atsome point some of you butthurt bitches will have no choice but jump on board. Turn them Obama phones off and cash em in for alarm clocks America. Happy times are here again.

This is completely unacceptable. Count has had multiple violations and enough is enough. Banned.
This is disappointing. AR, your board man and while I know he used some colorful wording in his post, he brought a differnt perspective (non-sheep like) to the board. Bannng him meaning what? For good, for a week, for a day?

Now it's sheep-like to not refer to people as b****es and p***ies?

Kay.

Let's not forget he admitted in his recent status update that he was purposefully "trolling" others about Trump and the election. And colorful wording is putting it quite lightly.

I don't agree with one word from count's post but I'm having a hard time seeing why he is banned for it.

He didn't attack another poster or write personal insults.

1. The fact that he was not directing his thoughts towards anyone in particular on this board, is my question as well.

2. Moraine, I do not see your name linked to those references, and while that may not be the words I would choose to use when describing the current hierarchy in charge of our Country, they were his. As for my comment about sheep, I was referencing the majority of posters who seem to find a reason to complain, protest and piss and moan about anything and everything. His comment that people put their Obama phones down and get an alarm clock was equal impactful to me, since he is suggesting, the reality of those who have to work for a living and post as an escape, not as someone who lives and breath in the reality of social media.

3. Q many, if they were to ban everyone who trolls here on HB, the population of the board would dramatically decrease!

In all this, I was replying to AR, not anyone other, since this is his board and he can do what he feels is appropriate for the stability of the board. My point was, the board will have one less honest poster, who may have a heavy way of expressing his opinion, but on point in many of his post. I know many of you or maybe most of you will disagree, but I suspect that is to be expected.

• Fire 2

I don't disagree about Count. I like him. I disagree that this post was directed to nobody in particular. That was a wild, hostile invective directed at a lot of people. If that were his first post, it would be the kind of ugly nonsense that's ban on sight. As it was, it took his warning as well as his recent history to have added up to this. It's a shame :(

I don't agree with one word from count's post but I'm having a hard time seeing why he is banned for it.

He didn't attack another poster or write personal insults.

1. The fact that he was not directing his thoughts towards anyone in particular on this board, is my question as well.

2. Moraine, I do not see your name linked to those references, and while that may not be the words I would choose to use when describing the current hierarchy in charge of our Country, they were his. As for my comment about sheep, I was referencing the majority of posters who seem to find a reason to complain, protest and piss and moan about anything and everything. His comment that people put their Obama phones down and get an alarm clock was equal impactful to me, since he is suggesting, the reality of those who have to work for a living and post as an escape, not as someone who lives and breath in the reality of social media.

3. Q many, if they were to ban everyone who trolls here on HB, the population of the board would dramatically decrease!

In all this, I was replying to AR, not anyone other, since this is his board and he can do what he feels is appropriate for the stability of the board. My point was, the board will have one less honest poster, who may have a heavy way of expressing his opinion, but on point in many of his post. I know many of you or maybe most of you will disagree, but I suspect that is to be expected.

The Obama phone bullsh*t story was debunked years ago, which made that part of the post incredibly stupid. The law originated in 1984 and was expanded to Cell phones in 2008 while Bush was president.

The idea that people who don't like Trump don't work for a living is even more stupid.

Also, why should I care that he wasn't directing the b***h, p***y stuff at me? He was directing it at females. If I only cared when someone said it to me that would make me pretty self-centered.

And so people don't think it, I saw Count's post, replied "lol." I didn't report him or complain about it.