Trump's America

zoogs

https://www.thedailybeast.com/breaking-from-trumps-doctors-most-remarkable-physical-specimen-of-all-time?via=twitter_page

Mr. Trump’s body emits a thick musk of pure testosterone, causing men near him to become aggressive, and women to strip off their clothes and beg him to grab them by their reproductive organs. This powerful scent is a constant challenge to the Secret Service, as battalions of scantily-clad women wearing little but MAGA hats and thong panties throw themselves at the President, forming human pyramids to scale security fences and showing up in attorney Michael Cohen’s office demanding $130,000 payments.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A guy I know works closely with the Boy Scouts and attended the National Jamboree where Trump gave that remarkably tone-deaf keynote speech last year.

He said Rex Tillerson has been a huge Boy Scout advocate for years, and was a keynote speaker himself, and that Tillerson was absolutely incensed by Trump's speech.

I don't think there's any question that Tillerson's scathing private assessments of Trump were not made up or exaggerated by the people who leaked them. 

5 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

A guy I know works closely with the Boy Scouts and attended the National Jamboree where Trump gave that remarkably tone-deaf keynote speech last year.

He said Rex Tillerson has been a huge Boy Scout advocate for years, and was a keynote speaker himself, and that Tillerson was absolutely incensed by Trump's speech.

I don't think there's any question that Tillerson's scathing private assessments of Trump were not made up or exaggerated by the people who leaked them. 

If Tillerson cares he needs to be more direct than in the quote above your post. Some of these respected people need to grow a pair.

• Plus1 1

A small sinkhole has opened up on the White House lawn.

Then Moses said, “This is how you will know that the Lord has sent me to do all these things and that it was not my idea: 29If these men die a natural death and suffer the fate of all mankind, then the Lord has not sent me. 30But if the Lord brings about something totally new, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them, with everything that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the realm of the dead, then you will know that these men have treated the Lord with contempt.”

31As soon as he finished saying all this, the ground under them split apart 32and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them and their households, and all those associated with Korah, together with their possessions. 33They went down alive into the realm of the dead, with everything they owned; the earth closed over them, and they perished and were gone from the community. 34At their cries, all the Israelites around them fled, shouting, “The earth is going to swallow us too!”