Trump's America

zoogs

I'd like to wait until the sources are more reputable, but there's certainly smoke.

1. That she has moved back to NYC
  2. That there was a tape of him abusing her in an elevator that was purchased by his "people" prior to the election.

Based on the accusations made by former wives, the later wouldn't be out of left field, and the first, well I think that's just a matter of when not if.  Honestly I figured she was using this time to renegotiate her prenup.  "I'll stay for double the payout".

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

I'd like to wait until the sources are more reputable, but there's certainly smoke.

1. That she has moved back to NYC
  2. That there was a tape of him abusing her in an elevator that was purchased by his "people" prior to the election.

Based on the accusations made by former wives, the later wouldn't be out of left field, and the first, well I think that's just a matter of when not if.  Honestly I figured she was using this time to renegotiate her prenup.  "I'll stay for double the payout".

Sounds like Cohen territory to me. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why can we all realize this? 99% of the people working in the government sector are normal human beings just trying to do a good job and be gainfully employed.

There isn't some lizard people deep state, it's just normal Americans who love this country too.

• Plus1 1

Trump pardon's D'Souza, is looking to to do the same wt Martha Stewart and form big hair governor of Illinois.   The end of the article is copied below.

Do you agree that Trump is sending a message - "I got your back if you got mine. "??  Laurence Tribe is a pretty smart guy  - maybe he has some insight there.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-pardon-conservative-author-dinesh-d-souza-n878851

Trump's intention to pardon D'Souza might be an attempt to signal to potential witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe that there's an incentive to remaining loyal, Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe said Thursday.

"Trump's Dinesh D’Souza pardon today, on top of his pardons of Scooter Libby and Joe Arpaio, make sense only as an elephant-whistle to Michael Cohen & all who know damning things about Trump: protect me & I’ll have your back," Tribe wrote. "Turn on me & your goose is cooked. More obstruction!"

Asked whether there was a connection between the pardon and the Russia probe, White House deputy press secretary Raj Shah said, "Each of the president's actions on pardons or on other things should be judged on the merits, looking at the facts and the circumstances surrounding that case."

11 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Trump pardon's D'Souza, is looking to to do the same wt Martha Stewart and form big hair governor of Illinois.   The end of the article is copied below.

Do you agree that Trump is sending a message - "I got your back if you got mine. "??  Laurence Tribe is a pretty smart guy  - maybe he has some insight there.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-pardon-conservative-author-dinesh-d-souza-n878851

Well, I've been trying to figure out why these are coming up right now.  This is the most logical explanation.

This guy acts so guilty it's amazing.

I guess i have a little problem with the argument they are trying to make.  The government has the right to ask if you are a citizen or not.

Now, what they do with that information needs to be monitored so it's not used for racial discrimination.  But, to say we don't have the right to even ask....is BS.