Trump's America

zoogs

Its sad that people like this live and children die from cancer

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/853348678316179456

He calls the alt-right terrorist

Whos really the terrorist......hmmmm

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/853337412310880258

both the far right and far left are dangerous. most of the rest of us are stuck in the middle watching the idiocy of both

I've never, ever heard of Tariq Nasheed. Where do you find stuff like this, Dewiz?

A lot of the anti-Trump top feeds/hashtags on the explore option on Twitter, sometimes you'll find a lot of his tweets. Same goes for the BLM movement hashtags.

Dude praises riots, violence and racism toward white people. He's a scumbag

I've never, ever heard of Tariq Nasheed. Where do you find stuff like this, Dewiz?

A lot of the anti-Trump top feeds/hashtags on the explore option on Twitter, sometimes you'll find a lot of his tweets. Same goes for the BLM movement hashtags.

Yes because white people certainly have never spent the last 400 years treating black, red, and brown people like less than human.

Yes because white people certainly have never spent the last 400 years treating black, red, and brown people like less than human.
And it's only white people that do this today?

Get real

Ever heard the phrase "You are what you eat?"

A person constantly ingests radicalism, it's no surprise they produce that in conversation. Maybe stop for a while. See if your worldview changes.

Or don't. But if you don't, don't pretend the world's radical. Maybe it's just you.

• Fire 2

Lol so no one is going to any anything negative about what that douche said?

And Trump is the problem lol

It wasn't worthy of a response.

People don't tend to pile on to condemn the obviously wrong when there's no controversy about it. For instance when a serial killer gets caught, how many message board topics are made about what a horrible person they are? We all know they're horrible so what's there to talk about? You could say the same about holocaust deniers, other murderers, rapists, spouse-beaters, etc. What you've posted about is some random radical no one cares about. They're wrong but what's to discuss?

The exception to this is when there's something noteworthy about the person. Like they're the president, for instance.

• Fire 2

I mean, yeah. That seemed like an incredibly dumb thing to say.

But he isn't President, and shouldn't be held to the same standard. Why go to such great lengths to pile on some nobody for an idiotic statement while going to such great lengths to never engage in any critical conversation about Trump? Unless you're trying to maintain an environment where he is above reproach and not deserving of criticism... which would be an incredibly straining exercise.

I believe the Bible mentioned something about noticing the splinter in your neighbor's eye while ignoring the plank in your own?