Trump's America

zoogs

The ending of this article baffles me.

People in general baffle me.

I used to think I would become more wise with age. I think now I'm just getting more confused...

You know, it's funny...when you're young, you think you know everything and have it all figured out.

The older you get, the more you realize...not only did you NOT have everything figured out, but even what you thought you knew was wrong.

:nutz

Is this real life? http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/california/Southern-California-Airbnb-cancellation-racial-dispute-418466753.html

"I wouldn't rent it to u (sic) if u (sic) were the last person on earth," the host told Suh in a text exchange that was shown to NBC4. "One word says it all. Asian."

Suh said her heart dropped.

"I will report to Airbnb that you are racist," Suh texted back to the host.

To which the host replied, "Go ahead...It's why we have Trump...I will not allow this country to be told what to do by foreigners." The host then canceled the reservation, Suh said.

Suh has been living in the U.S. since she was three years old. She's currently a law school student living in Riverside, CA. Something seems foreign in this article and it's not her.

When people say #AmericaFirst, attitudes like this are what I'm hearing.

• Fire 3

Trump Tops Obama, Bush and Clinton in Golfing and Private Getaways So Far

After years of criticizing former President Barack Obama for playing golf and going on private getaways, President Trump has already done more of both in his first 81 days than Mr. Obama, as well as former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Mr. Trump played golf again this past weekend, on Saturday and Sunday.

stBoOY1.png

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to play golf.”

Mr. Trump at a Virginia campaign rally in 2016

Mr. Trump can be found at a Trump golf course on most weekends. Administration officials rarely confirm whether he actually played golf, forcing reporters to glean clues from photos posted on social media.

After years of criticizing former President Barack Obama for playing golf and going on private getaways, President Trump has already done more of both in his first 81 days than Mr. Obama, as well as former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Mr. Trump played golf again this past weekend, on Saturday and Sunday.stBoOY1.pngIm going to be working for you. Im not going to have time to play golf.Mr. Trump at a Virginia campaign rally in 2016Mr. Trump can be found at a Trump golf course on most weekends. Administration officials rarely confirm whether he actually played golf, forcing reporters to glean clues from photos posted on social media.

It's different when a Republican plays golf. It just is, you know this Knap.
  • Fire 1

After years of criticizing former President Barack Obama for playing golf and going on private getaways, President Trump has already done more of both in his first 81 days than Mr. Obama, as well as former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Mr. Trump played golf again this past weekend, on Saturday and Sunday.stBoOY1.pngIm going to be working for you. Im not going to have time to play golf.Mr. Trump at a Virginia campaign rally in 2016Mr. Trump can be found at a Trump golf course on most weekends. Administration officials rarely confirm whether he actually played golf, forcing reporters to glean clues from photos posted on social media.

It's different when a Republican plays golf. It just is, you know this Knap.

Bigly. He's doing business.

• Fire 1

Nope. I have honestly seen plenty of people on Facebook defend Trumps trips to margalo with a meme that says Trump sent his personal plane to pick up 200 marines from Afghanistan. That happened in like 1991 and it wasnt his personal plane but don't tell them that. Fake News!