So who has a big game today against Minnie?

lo country

On offense, I am going with Carter. I think he will be more ready today than last week. I think Langs will also try to get him the ball on shorter routes to try and pull the LB's out of the box. Also expect him to have a designed run or two....

Defense I'll go with Gerry. With our LB's having some injuries, I expect him to sit in the box more. Their QB appears to be running more so he might be involved in that as well.

Special Teams, a toss up between Drew and DPE. If we can't get the running game going, it might come down to FG's.....If we can force some punts, and Fo Fiddy wants a job next year, we might actually see returns set up to allow DPE to do something. Maybe even Bryant with a KO return..... a man can dream,

• Fire 1

Moore

Kalu

Moore needs to step up. Had a few drops last week. I'd like to see him go big tonight.

Watching Clemson, Mike Williams is a receiver who catches everything. A bigger faster Westy. Williams 6'3, 205..... The 50/50 balls Langs like are more like 90/10 with a receiver like Williams. Big, rangy receivers are a must in this O going forward. If Langs continues to like the 50/50 money ball....

Moore

Kalu

Moore needs to step up. Had a few drops last week. I'd like to see him go big tonight.

Watching Clemson, Mike Williams is a receiver who catches everything. A bigger faster Westy. Williams 6'3, 205..... The 50/50 balls Langs like are more like 90/10 with a receiver like Williams. Big, rangy receivers are a must in this O going forward. If Langs continues to like the 50/50 money ball....

*cough* Joseph Lewis