Trump and the Press

Looks like perhaps the "MSM" is standing up to him. Love to see this finally.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-furious-cbs-abc-nbc-cnn-refuses-fake-news-campaign-advert-a7721256.html

A host of US television networks have refused to run advert celebrating Donald Trump’s first 100 days in office was not aired by ABC, CBS, NBC, following CNN's refusal to do so.

ABC, CBS and NBC have joined CNN in declining to show the commercial, which features a graphic of the President’s supposed accomplishments and blames the “fake news” media for not reporting on it. The faces of news anchors from major networks were superimposed over the the words 'Fake News'.

I can type that up and format it on Microsoft Word too.

Right because any proof that Trump would issue such a ludicrous order has got to be "fake" right?

:huh:

I'll file it as fake until I see something more confirming.

This is (and I want to state that I agree with you most of the time BigRedBuster) a perfect example of what's wrong in modern America.

We can't even agree on what a "fact" is. "Truth" is dependent on your political affiliation.

The internet exacerbates this divide and allows an orange, thin-skinned, a-hole to exploit racist, white America's basest fears and prejudices to get elected.