Trump and the Press

I can type that up and format it on Microsoft Word too.

Right because any proof that Trump would issue such a ludicrous order has got to be "fake" right?

:huh:

I'll file it as fake until I see something more confirming.

This is (and I want to state that I agree with you most of the time BigRedBuster) a perfect example of what's wrong in modern America.

We can't even agree on what a "fact" is. "Truth" is dependent on your political affiliation.

The internet exacerbates this divide and allows an orange, thin-skinned, a-hole to exploit racist, white America's basest fears and prejudices to get elected.

Please explain to me how me being skeptical when I first saw this is what I have bolded above.

What are you claiming is my "political affiliation" here?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333031-trumps-comey-firing-sets-off-new-round-of-leaks

Leaks galore. This admin is failing from within - sounds like a mutiny. There is little loyalty to this man because he is all about himself. Those who connected to him in hopes of using him to promote their agenda will soon be cutting bait and looking for another dock to hitch to.

At a moment of crisis, the White House looks surrounded on the outside and divided on the inside.

“It’s total chaos,” said one former transition team official with close ties to the administration.

“It’s image-making on the inside and people trying to protect themselves. There is a deep streak of paranoia among staff. The communications team sh#t the bed on the Comey firing and now the war with the FBI has them all scared and throwing each other under the bus.

"Thank God I don’t work there. If I did, I’d be dialing up my attorney.”At a moment of crisis, the White House looks surrounded on the outside and divided on the inside.

“It’s total chaos,” said one former transition team official with close ties to the administration.

“It’s image-making on the inside and people trying to protect themselves. There is a deep streak of paranoia among staff. The communications team sh#t the bed on the Comey firing and now the war with the FBI has them all scared and throwing each other under the bus.

"Thank God I don’t work there. If I did, I’d be dialing up my attorney.”

“Should the administration be perceived as trying to influence, stall or undermine the investigation, there will be Justice lawyers and/or FBI agents or both who will see it as their patriotic duty and ethical imperative to leak to the press,” Zakheim said.

Sometimes, the more you tighten your grip on people, the harder they fight to break free.

“Should the administration be perceived as trying to influence, stall or undermine the investigation, there will be Justice lawyers and/or FBI agents or both who will see it as their patriotic duty and ethical imperative to leak to the press,” Zakheim said.

Sometimes, the more you tighten your grip on people, the harder they fight to break free.

• Fire 1

Wow......

I decided tonight to turn to Fox News to see how they were handling this and Hannity happened to be coming on.

These people are absolutely dangerously delusional.

I'm actually scared for America after listening to this knowing how many people believe everything from this trash dump.

• Fire 1

Wow......

I decided tonight to turn to Fox News to see how they were handling this and Hannity happened to be coming on.

These people are absolutely dangerously delusional.

I'm actually scared for America after listening to this knowing how many people believe everything from this trash dump.

It's worse.

Hannity and his ilk aren't delusional. They know what they're doing.

They're deliberately, very carefully cultivating an alternate reality, in which millions of viewers are presented an intellectually dishonest reflection of breaking "news." Strongly ideological people don't have to deal with difficult realities involving negative news about their team, and Fox News rakes in the money.

It's seriously an evil empire. It fundamentally alters the way millions of people view the world, in a bad way. It corrupts and pollutes the lens through which they view our world and current affairs.

• Fire 2