Trump and the Press

Omg....kasich on CNN tonight.

If we could elect him, he could bring this country together.

Kasich was definitely a missed opportunity President.

After watching him and Bernie though, I think they could make a formidable team. Sure they disagree, but they're adults. They're the kind of people that can work together to get things done, not bicker and cry hysterics. We need people like them.

• Fire 1

If Trump is any kind of measuring tool for who Republicans choose to nominate, then someone like Kasich will never have an honest shot at the White House.

I heard him make a comment last night about the country setting itself up for the possibility of an independent being elected to the WH.

As a man....I even found this comment funny.

That said.....what the bloody hell is going on with this administration and the people around it? It's like they have no clue what they are doing.

This is just another example of them acting guilty....in my opinion.

• Fire 3

Tillerson blocking the US press from the PRESS CONFERENCE is asinine. Is this the second time or has he done it more than that? WTF? Is it just that he's fearful of all the mistakes and missteps making it back to the US? Seems like he's a smart guy - doing this only makes us and the press dig faster and deeper to find out what's happening.

I'm assuming this was ALL US press? I'm surprised it wasn't all US press except Fox, Breitbart and Infowars.

Yes, I believe it was all. But the local foreign press was able to go. (not 100% sure but pretty confident - this day has already been tooooooo long. Don't remember what I read this morning)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/then-trump-new-york-times-fake-tips-maggie-haberman-news-lies-a7749821.html

The Trump administration appears to be providing the New York Times with fake news, after Donald Trump accused the news organisation of peddling false information.

Maggie Haberman, a White House correspondent for the The Times, suggested that Mr Trump’s team had tried sending reporters false material for stories, but that their efforts had been in vain because journalists “actually vet” the information.

How…utterly shocking.

• Fire 1